32

[check this out on YT, it's crazy good!! WARNINGS; blood, long chapter, death. y'all know the drill.]

After the group wandered forever, they stumbled upon an empty circular room. The faint sound of machinery huffing and puffing and the lights illuminating from the floor added to the creepy, Horde Prime aesthetic.

"What now?" Perfuma asked. "There's terrible negative energy here.."

"We keep moving forward," Adora breathed. "We need to find Glimmer, and stop Prime."

Catra looked around the room. She paused in her tracks, rubbing her toes into the ground.

"Wait, Adora stop—"

The blonde didn't listen, instead stepping directly into a trap. She felt her feet become tied up and her body flip upside down into the air.

A blaring alarm sounded. The princesses looked around scared. Entrapta saw a shadow from the corner of her eye. "He's here..look, look he's here!"

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

"Well well well, if it isn't Force Captain Catra. What a splendid surprise."

Scorpia frowned and got into a battle ready stance.

"Well, since no ones speaking up, I shall make it easier for you."

He snapped his fingers and some soldiers popped out, one carrying the Queen herself.

Adora gasped. "Glimmer!!"

Glimmer looked up and smiled. "Adora!"

"Now, shall we speak diplomatically?"

Prime snapped his fingers again and a new figure popped out.

"My latest creation, #01.T. They caught your petty little princess for me. And from what I'm seeing the other one escaped.."

Truple glanced over at Glimmer, who shook her head and frowned.

Catra saw their exchange and stood up straight, claws ready and out.

"About your planet—"

"It'll destroy everything if you activate it!! It's not worth trying to harness it, it's too powerful!" Adora screamed.

"Oh trust me, I'm quite aware of the risks." Prime acknowledged. "But with my latest technology it should turn out to be a successful transfer."

Adora leaned up and tried getting herself free, pulling at the wire but she felt a harsh static shock. She slowly felt the blood drain to her face.

"Adora hang on! I can—"

Frosta was about to use her powers but nothing happened. "Crap, I cant use the air up here, we'll run out.." Mermista nodded in her direction. "I'd drench him right now but there's no water for that." Perfuma just stood fists clenched.

Entrapta watched as Prime called over Hordak. "My little brother was spying on you and alerted me that you all had escaped."

Hordak flinched as Prime stroked his chin. "Very good job, little brother."

"Stop messing with him!" Entrapta screamed. "Messing? Little girl, I cloned him. He is nothing but an object at my disposal, especially considering how defective he is."

"Wh—no, he's flawed but why is that bad?? Why don't you try and accept flaws?!"

Entrapta was about to move forward but Catra stopped her, forcing a hand on her shoulder. "Listen to me very closely," Catra whispered.