37

The feline looked into a shiny mirror they had in this humongous castle. She looked at her outfit one more time, sticking her tongue out irritably. "My stomach is poking out..forget it, no one cares anyway."

She ruffled her mane out and checked her fangs one more time, purring to herself in the mirror. "Not half bad, Catra~."

Catra stretched and walked out of the room she had been in for so long, for possibly the last time.

|[]|

Adora dragged a brush through her gold blonde locks and tried to manage her old ponytail. She sighed not being able to get it right, only to screech as two figures hid by her doorway.

"Hey Adora!"

"Glimmer, Bow—oh my gosh you guys gave me a heart attack!!" The blonde heaved catching her breath. "Sorry!" Glimmer teleported over to the warrior and patted her back. "You're still recovering so Bow and I wanted to help you get all dressed up!"

"Oh no, last time that happened I tore that freaking dress! The blue was full of mud!" Adora groaned. "It was old anyway," Bow reassured. "Anyways, why are you getting dressed up? Are you finally getting rid of the red jacket thing you always wear??"

"Stop! Stop asking me about my jacket! It's comforting!" Adora swatted him away.

Glimmer teleported behind her and grabbed the elastic from the girl's hands. "Hey!"

"Adora, I love you with all my heart, but you have two ways of putting your hair and that's not enough. You need to have flare! Pizzazz!"

"Hhhh, why me.."

|[]|

"This is so dumb.."

"No it isn't! It's gonna go great!"

Entrapta and Scorpia snuck into Catra's cell hold as she was leaving and basically dragged her back in. They seemed excited.

"So we heard about your plan—"

"Did Adora tell you??" Catra snapped. "Easy wildcat, we just heard!"

Scorpia played with Catra's mane and fluffed it giggling. "Oh! I got it! Change now!"

Entrapta slammed a new outfit into the feline's face. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Catra, all you wear is red! It's heard that mixing up the color scheme of your outfits makes you more noticeable and complimented in a familiar environment." The scientist used her own hair and handed Catra some black bandages. "Wrap those on your feet! I promise!"

|[]|

"Aaaand..oh. Oh no.."

Bow bit his knuckle and Adora walked out of the bathroom, head to toe in black and red with platform heels. "Glimmer did you break her??"

"No! I just thought this looked cute!"

"My..ankles.." Adora hissed through the pain and stumbled back and forth, almost twisting her ankle again.

"Go change now!" Bow got up and pushed Adora back in with a new outfit, hearing her moan tiredly.

|[]|

"Oh..uhm, this may sound bad.."

"What? I think I look great."

Catra was filled with bright pink and green, yellow clips scattered through her hair. "No no, no, you look great! But..uhm, not for a colonizing mission."

"Yeah I guess you're right.." Catra sighed and threw the clothes off. Entrapta covered Scorpia's eyes just in time. "Ooh, Catra you have surprisingly very toned muscles and—"