10

"Hey Adora~."

She gasped and rose out of her bed, clutching her knife. "Catra, it's dangerous for you to be out right now!" She yelled in a whisper.

Catra kneeled down to Adora's level. "I mean, I'm already here aren't I?"

"Ugh.."

"Don't Ugh me, Adora. You know you missed me~."

Adora shook her head, kicking her covers off and rising above Catra's height. "Are you here just to annoy me, or what?"

"Ouch, that stung a bit. I thought we were—"

"SHUT UP!" Adora yelled. Catra stepped back in surprise. "Whatever happened the other night, all that, the flowers..it didn't. I'm not just going to pretend what you did, didn't, happen!"

Catra glared slightly. "Fine. So you want me to leave?"

"That would be great, thanks."

Catra sighed and nodded to herself. "Also, what do you mean, 'the flowers'?"

"Just go away Catra.." Adora groaned. She flopped onto her bed and covered her face. Stressed.

Catra growled to herself. She knew this wasn't gonna work if..they, were pulling all the strings.

Catra climbed up to the spot she sneaked through and looked back for a second.

Adora..

"Can you just get out already," she sighed, wiping her face. She sniffles and turned away from Catra.

"Fine. Goodnight Adora.."