5

That very morning Glimmer and Bow went to check Adora's room. Finding her not here definitely wasn't what they expected.

"What if she—she's captured?!"

"By what," Glimmer rubbed her temple and glared at the empty bed. "The Horde?"

"I-I don't know, anything! It's Etheria for Pete's sake!" Bow paced around the room. He looked high and low, moving from shelf to shelf, even trying to climb to the roof but Glimmer stopped him just in time.

"No no no, Bow, no risking your life. I think I know where she might be." The queen grinned a small bit and exited the room.

If she was right Adora owed her money.

Bow scurried after her, and bumped into her when she suddenly stopped.

"Why're we at Catr—um, the prisoners room?"

"We're Adora's friends, and knowing Adora, she went to see Catra for a..visit." Bow felt his heart stop for a second. "Did she go to—"

"BOW! No, no ew that's disgusting! Just..I'll show you."

They teleported in. Catra's ears twitched at the sound of sparkles and she turned over to see the two she expected.

"Hey Sparkles," the cat-girl whispered.

"I hope I'm seeing this right.." Glimmer walked over and covered her mouth, in attempt to hide her giggling.

Catra looked away and felt her face heat up. "She's disgusting, I didn't even ask." Glimmer smiled more. "I win!" She whisper-yelled.

"Uh..I'm confused," Bow admitted whilst raising a hand up.

"Hey Robin Hood," Catra weakly acknowledged his presence.

"At least she's getting some sleep," the archer walked over and sat next to Glimmer.

"Wow, I get that you Rebellion love to care about each other but this is kind of gross," Catra stuck out her tongue. Glimmer rolled her eyes with a smile and pet Adora's limp hair.

 Glimmer rolled her eyes with a smile and pet Adora's limp hair

"Thanks Catra," Glimmer muttered to the feline female. Catra nodded in her direction.

Bow smiled. After awhile it was nice to just..relax. Even if it was the Horde's leader with the queen of Bightmoon. It's still..calm. He missed that. He missed his friends.

He missed feeling this love in the air.

Glimmer got up from her crouch and started to walk out.

"Bow, you coming?"

The archer sat still, shaking his head with a smile.

"I think..I want to interrogate our prisoner?"

Glimmer scoffed and walked off. "Have fun with that," she closed the door quietly behind her.

"So..."

"So..what? Why're you still here."