52

The two gf's were now back in action. This time, however, it wasn't really entertaining action.

It was a trial.

Every main character—I mean, main motivator—in the war was to go on trial.

Glimmer sat atop her throne and beckoned a guard to come closer. "Anything from Shadow Weaver?"

"No, your highness, she's been seen nowhere."

"Great.." Glimmer grumbled. She looked among the people who were in front of them. The princesses, some Horde soldiers, and of course Adora and Catra.

Glimmer stood up. The talking in the room ceased. "Hey guys!" Glimmer shimmered a smile and waved. "As you all know, since I'm queen now, we gotta do this. Punishment or no punishment, everyone involved in the war will get a chance to say something they want to. Maybe to someone who's hurt them," a bunch of eyes turned to Catra, "to someone who's helped them," some turned to Glimmer herself, "and let's not forget, that through everything we're all going to stick together. United!"

There were some cheers from the crowd. Glimmer clapped her hands and they all shut up. "Now," the queen summoned a magic spell, "you all know about my truth spell, correct?"

Some people started to turn away in fear. "Yes, it may be long but we're all doing this. Including me."

King Micah came from the crowd and summoned his own, bigger and brighter truth spell. The crowd gasped. "Darling, would you like to start?"

"Sure," Glimmer answered. Her dad spelled a truth on her and Glimmer stood before him, ready. The crowd waited anxiously.

"Now," Micah began, "when did you start to fight against the Horde?"

"When Queen Angella appointed me as a general," Glimmer answered. "Me, Bow, and Adora became the best friend squad and helped the kingdoms—" she hissed in pain. There was a short stabbing pain in her chest. "Sort of," she gritted through her teeth, "we were sometimes not thinking but somehow we always got the job done." She laughed a bit and looked for Bow, who smiled back at her.

"When mom..um, didn't make it..I obviously became queen because no one knew you were alive, dad. And, well.." she looked into the crowd. "I made terrible decisions. I hurt people I love. Though luckily I, with help, was able to fix it—" she bit her tongue when she felt another shock wave of pain. "Mostly. I meant mostly."

Glimmer turned to the crowd and looked at Adora, who was looking back at her. "Adora, I'm sorry."

"Wait what?"

"I told you, that if you hadn't shown up my mom would be here and I knew it wasn't true, but I said it anyway. I was..angry at you. I'm sorry."

Adora was as silent as everyone around her. She just looked down and nodded at her.

"Is there anything else you'd like to say?" Micah suggested. Glimmer found Bow in the crowd, who had been able to make it. "Bow, I hurt you a lot recently and you're still my best friend. I couldn't ask for anyone better, and no one can replace you and I'm so.." she choked up and smiled against her teary eyes. "So, so sorry. For everyone I've hurt. As a queen it was wrong."

"No," Bow paused her. "As a friend it was wrong. And you're making up for it. So, you know what? You're still my bestest friend ever."

Glimmer cupped her hands over her mouth and laughed and her face soaked up a like a wet baby. Micah stopped the truth spell and the two friends ran over to each other and hugged it out.

"We all know who's going next," Micah said to the crowd.

Everyone looked at Catra but the previous king pointed to a purple haired princesses. "Entrapta. Step forward."