31

[tee hee, here's an x-mas chapter! i didn't have to finish it but i did!]

Hordak didn't tell Prime that they went out.

Instead, he moved behind them, silently as if he was escorting them.

Catra turned around quickly and aimed her claws at the clone. "What?" She snarled.

"Where is princess Entrapta?" He spoke emotionlessly.

"That's who we're trying to look for. What, you gonna chew us out?!"

Scorpia touched her shoulder. "Maybe he wants to..I dunno, help—"

"Why in the goddamn universe would he help us?!" Catra sneered. Scorpia turned away and frowned.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that. We're all frustrated here." Mermista barked, pointing a finger menacingly at the mangy cat.

Catra grabbed Mermista's shirt collar and growled in her face.

"Stop! We'll get caught at this rate!" Perfuma broke the two up. "Catra what are you doing?? This isn't going to help you!" She whispered.

"It is. I know it looks bad but once no one is on my side I can make a move."

"What? What're you—"

"Let's just go," Catra shoved past the flower princess and kept walking with the others.

Frosta watched the feline glance around at all the others in the party, as if she was reading their minds.

"Catra?"

The cat girl looked down at her.

"If your plan is what I think it is, maybe this isn't the best way to start it."

Catra rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter now. As long as I can get Prime isolated and myself, no one else can get hurt."

Frosta pulled on Catra's pant leg. "..I know it sounds dumb, but..I don't want you to..you know."

"We don't have a choice as this point," Catra kneeled down to the princess's level. "As long as his army is away from Etheria, everyone else is safe."

The ice princess frowned a looked away. The feline sighed and held onto the girl's shoulder. "I'll try not to, you know, ok? But no promises." She grinned when the younger girl smiled back.

"Cmon! We don't have all day to save the world!" Mermista yelled from far away.

The two started to walk again.

"I hope Adora doesn't hate you if you don't, you know.." Frosta commented.

Catra paused and found Adora in the crowd. The blue veins decked on her skin cooled down; it was just her eyes that held the icy, cold stare down the metallic hallway. Adora turned around suddenly and met Catra's gaze. It made the feline's fur stand up.

"Uh..yeah, me too," she muttered to herself.

. . .

"Oh wow," Scorpia awed, "this is a very big ship."

There were hundreds of cells and hundreds of rooms. Empty or not.

One room had a curtain, and they swore they heard some sort of meeting going on in there, but decided they didn't wanna risk it.

"Adora! Come check this out!" Scorpia ran over with Sparkles I her eyes as she touched the strange thing.

"What??" Adora jogged over to her.

"It looks like hair! Wow, maybe it's fake? Ooh, maybe Entrapta must be close! And Glitsy!"

"Glimmer," Adora corrected, "and that hair..oh wow, you're right, it looks just like Entrapta's."

"Maybe they cut it off??" Perfuma gasped. "Oh no, that would be terrible!"

"Cut off what??" A new voice said.

Bow yelped and dodged a batch of hair coming his way. "The hair is alive!!"

"Well, not technically, my hair has been tested on with multiple chemicals and heat waves, resulting in it becoming its own controllable mutant organism! Cool right??"

"Oh my god," Mermista groaned, "of course she's here right now!"

"Entrapta??" Adora asked in disbelief. "Your hair didn't get cut off!! Thank goodness!!" Perfuma pulled the purple petunia princess down from the vents and squeezed her into a hug.

"Nice, now we need to find Glimmer!" Frosta cheered, waving her fists in the air.

The lot of teens (minus Entrapta) started to move again.

"Have you seen Glimmer by chance?" Scorpia nudged. "Yeah we were just in the private sanctum with another shapeshifter!"

"Oh cool, cool—Wait what??"

Entrapta cackled her cute laugh and pulled Catra and Scorpia into a weird huddle with her hair.
"You guys are gonna freak when you see Double Trouble's species!"

"Never mind that," Catra shoved them away, "we gotta find Sparkles and..I guess her new entourage."

The party continued with Hordak following behind them.

Entrapta looks behind the group and saw him, waving slightly with a small smile.

He looked away, clearing his throat. "Hello, princess Entrapta."

She furrowed her brow, then the idea popped into her head. He's being watched.

"Hello!" She hollered back.

The two didn't talk to each other after that.