25

Entrapta yawned and pushed herself on the softness under her. She combed a gloved hand through her tangled hair and looked over her shoulder. A woman she was very much familiar with was snoring against her robot, cuddling close as if it would leave.

The tech savvy princess stood up and walked over to the two briskly and sat down in front of them.

Scorpia shuffled, fluttering open her eyes. "Oh hey Entrapta—HOLY CRABS!"

She jumped up and hid behind Emily, who only beeped calmly. "You—wow, ok, you scared me! I did not think you were, like, the silent type. Hoooo.."

Entrapta grinned, turning her head to the side in a confused fashion. "Fascinating.." she muttered to herself.

"How long was I asleep for??" She asked with a wide smile.

"Uh..this isn't the best result I can say, but..almost two days now."

Entrapta stopped smiling.

"Nobody woke me up or anything?" She asked.

"I mean, they tired, but..you looked so tired. So that was sort of my fault." Scorpia bashfully replied.

"Your fault?"

"I sort of..told them not to? Because? I felt bad??"

"Oh."

Entrapta got up, bouncing up and stretching. "Well, I should get back to work then!" She was about to walk out when Scorpia grabbed her hand.

"Wait wait! Uh, I have more news.."

"Oh?"

"Well, the ship, if you're wondering...it's done."

Scorpia looked away, feeling slightly guilty. "I know you wanted to work on it, I know, I'm sorry, but me and Bow, and the rest of us wanted to finish. Well, they did. I just wanted to help—look, you get the idea ok?? I'm sorry."

Entrapta blinked slowly. "Why is that bad?? I'm glad you guys figured out what I was trying to do! THATS First One's—oh. Right, of course, Agora can read it too!"

"Adora," Scorpia mumbled, "and I hope so, too. I'm glad you're not mad!"

Entrapta snorted laughing, patting Scorpia's shoulder. "Of course not! That means I can test it out even faster!!" Her eyes sparkled.

Scorpia giggled a bit, scratching her nave with a flush in the face. "A-Anyway..I know you just woke up but—"

"What?? You wanna do an experiment?! Because that sounds really fun!"

"That's not what I had in mind, but sure! Why not??"

Entrapta took Scorpia's clawed hand and started to run, excited sounds exiting her body.

"Oh my god, you are fast!" Scorpia breathily laughed. "Yeah, I work out..sometimes."

The two made it to the lab, where Bow was just finishing up some calculations.

"Alright, so the sword shards work, that means—HOLY CRAB!"

Scorpia snorted. "Hello Bow! How's the ship?! Did my theory turn out successful?!" Entrapta practically squealed.

"I'm still working it out, but..for the most part!" Bow stated unconfidently. "Great! Can Scorpia and I try something out??"

"Go nuts!" Bow thumbs up the two and walked out of the room. Shutting the door behind him. So they were alone.

"So—"

"Alright new lab partner, can you get me the..what's it called, mana..mana—no it doesn't have a mana in it what am I thinking?"