22

Entrapta, who finally came out of her private lab, had large bags under her eyes and a wide smile.

Adora got uncomfortable just looking at the sight, while Catra felt her breathing felt more shallow. Her old comrade looked like shit.

Entrapta spited Catra. "Oh hello cat girl! I haven't seen any feline-humanoids in Bright Moon, are you new around here??"

"Uhm..." Catra stuttered out.

Adora pulled her to the side. "Since you sent her to Beast Island, her memory is a teensy bit..foggy. She'll remember you soon."

"Oh, right, yeah," Catra grimaced.

"You wanna be next??"

She smoothed out her long hair and kept pace with her blonde comrade. The two kept ahead of the others as Entrapta went on and on about the science of the ship.

"So, clearly, I could have just used First Ones' tech, but I like the challenge! So instead I used aluminum and titanium, with some of the shards where Addie used to train at!" Entrapta clapped her hands excitedly. "It's uh..my name is Adora." The blonde pursed gently.

"Oh, sorry! I'm just busy, I haven't eaten in a couple days, hehe!" Entrapta snorted and her hair rushed her over back to the ship.

"It's almost done I think, I just need to run more tests and add the She-Ra sword shards!"

Catra and Scorpia looked a little lost for words. This was the scientist that helped them almost destroy the world, have everyone she tired to care about leave her, and how she isn't even taking care of herself. No robot friends, no—

Scorpia gasped loudly, scaring the cat teen. "What the heck?! You almost gave me a heart attack!!"

"Sorry, I just remembered something!"

Entrapta turned around momentarily to see Scorpia rush out of the run. "Uh..what what that?" Mermista yawned. "You'll see," Scorpia yelled from the hallway, lugging a large robot in her pristine claws.

"Oh my goodness, a robot! I can use her for spare parts—"

Emily beeped sadly, hiding behind Scorpia. "No, don't you remember Emily? I've been taking care of her, changing her oil, you know, you're welcome but it's no problem whatsoever—"

"OH MY GLOB!!" The purple princess squealed, dashing over to Emily and hugging the boy tightly. "Aww, baby I missed you so much!! Scorpio was a good mommy huh?"

"Well, it's Scorpia, I'm actually a Cancer," Scorpia admitted bashfully. "But, jeez..I missed you."

Entrapta looked up at the scorpion girl. "Missed me? Why would you miss me?"

Entrapta suddenly remembered the plants..that made her think those strange things about want, and everyone leaving her behind..

"I should have come after you sooner, I'm so sorry.." Scorpia felt two arms wrap around her waist. She looked down and saw the princesses' soft smile and easygoing gaze. "I missed you too, Scorpia."

The scorpion felt her face heat up and she looked away.

"ANYWAY!"

Entrapta shoved Scorpia off and ran back to the ship. "I still have some work to do, if anyone wants to help, but otherwise you can go now."

The cast of princesses looked at each other. Bow stepped forward. "I know this didn't work on you the first time, but, I have to try again..

"You have friends that care about you, and your well- being. Even if you don't care about yourself, they do. We think that you should take a break, look at yourself.."

The princess was handed a mirror and looked at her cheekbones and eye-bags. "Oh, I see..I'm overextending myself! How fascinating.."

"Uh.." Bow muttered. "I don't think that's quite the right word, but..you should get some rest. It's good for you."

Entrapta paused. "Will it be more sufficient for my work progress??" Bow sighed, bashfully smiling. "Yes, very much so!"

The two tech nerds walked out of the lab. Mermista slapped Frosta's hand away from a still burning blow torch. "You're supposed to be the queen of Snows'. Stop it." Frosta stuck her tongue out at the watery queen, who rolled her eyes in response.

"Wow.."

Catra looked down at her hands.

"Beast Island?? You can't!!"

"What?"

Adora flicked her on the head, making the cat girl hiss. "Stop it!" She swatted Adora's hand away and made her laugh too. "So..what now?" Scorpia asked, patting Emily on the head. Purfuma hummed and patiently waited for a chance to go outside and out of this disgusting room.

"So, now we make a game plan. The ship will be ready soon, and since I'm a First One hopefully I can still pilot it. We go up there, save Glimmer, and get out."

"What about Prime? He's got eyes everywhere. Plus he can destroy everything in seconds." Frosta commented, in serious mode.

"I..don't know. We can figure it out I'm sure," she hastily lied. She didn't think that far truthfully.

Catra rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Prime has an entire fleet with him too, I saw it all myself; that's a lot of ships to sneak by."

"Well we cant just stop here!" Adora yelled. "Glimmer needs us, the world is gonna end all over again...but we can't give up. Not when our friend is in trouble."

The princesses smiled at her words. "Ok, ms. bossy pants," Mermista teased, "you can call the shots. We'll follow your lead."

"Yeah! Let's save Glimmer!!" Frosta cheered, hugging Purfuma.

Scorpia laughed along with them. She and Emily crowded them all into a group hug.

"Some speech, Princess," Catra teased herself. The two stood next to each other and watched the hug turn into more of a dog pile. "I'm nervous..because you're right; we're outnumbered. No matter how much people we get we'll always be outnumbered. Prime may..win."

The cat frowned. "He's not gonna win, or take our home. Not on my dead body. If I can bring us out of despondos, then I can defeat an entire galactic army."

Catra put her hand in Adora's shoulder and squeezed. "I...I believe in you. With or without that dumb sword."

Adora flushed, smiling goofily. "Ok, weirdo, I get it.."

The sound of laughter rung in their ears that night.