41

[lol more swearing, fluff and stuff.]

Catra paced back and forth, taking deep breaths. "It's all my fault."

"I'm want to be a jackass and say it is," Lonnie interrupted, which earned her a sharp glare, "but that was me. She didn't deserve that..I went too far."

"And I want to be a jackass and say yeah, fuck you," Catra sneered, "and you could've just beat me up instead, but in a way I deserved it. So we're even."

"Not at all but pop off," Lonnie snarled.

Adora was wrapped in some thick bandages. Her eyes fluttered open and Catra was immediately by her side. "Adora! Do you remember your name? What's my favorite number?? Where are we?!"

"Uh..you just said my names Adora.." Catra's face paled. "And I know your favorite number is 66666, and we're in the Fright Zone. Boom." She coughed a bit at the end.

"Oh thank god.."

Lonnie rolled her eyes. Adora sat up with Catra's help and they stared at Lonnie. "..I'm not gonna apologize for hurting you," she looked at Catra, "but, I went too far. That was inappropriate."

"No shit," Catra growled. She was elbowed in the ribs by Adora, who looked tired altogether. "Can you just say you're here to help so I can go back to sleep?"

"You're here to what??"

"Ok so, I came here with Adora so see if there were any refugees and stuff, but now there's an entire civilization here, which is cool. But..yeah, the Horde, even with Hordak, was better than it was with me. I wanted to fix things, not for my sake."

Lonnie frowned but nodded. "Well I'm calling the shots, so stick with your princess pals."

"I'm serious!"

"I'm aware, Catra."

Catra glared and Adora inturrupted. "Look, just because I'm tired; Catra has actually been on a good streak with helping people. Say the word and she's all yours. Please."

Lonnie snorted. "Ok fine, only because Kyle stabbed you twice and I punched you a lot. Cmon kitty cat, let's go."

Catra blew a raspberry at Adora, who blew a kiss and closed her eyes again, drifting off to sleep.

}<+>{

The two brunettes made their way out to the outskirts, Lonnie ordering them to break down the door. "Deal with these people and I'll consider helping you help us."

There were a bunch of kids and young adults, who look terrified of the feline right now. "Shit..ok fine. What do I have to do?"

Lonnie smirked and gave the girl a box. "Well, they don't trust you. Make them." Lonnie walked off but turned around. "Those are story book we found by the way," she teased.

"Are you—Ugh.."

"Miss?"

Catra looked down at another child. Another couple kids surrounded her and one of them kicked her ankle. "Ow! Hey!" She yelled at the kid. Don't do that you fucking potato, she thought, they'll never trust you that way.

Catra sighed and kneeled down. "I'm sorry for yelling."

"You.."

She turned around and saw an adult holding her kid close. "You sent out my best friend to die. You're a monster."

Catra sucked in a hard breath. "I'm not a monster miss, I'm a person. People make mistakes," she said calmly. Or as calmly as she could.

"She's probably never had a friend in her life!" One kid teased. "Hey don't be mean! Having no friends is very sad!"