48

A couple weeks passed since the hickey incident. It was now time for our favorite neko to go back and help out the Fright Zone.

"And you're sure they got the supplies??" Catra asked again while suiting up with her adventure outfit. "Yes, of course, I'm not that terrible of a queen!"

Catra laughed and slapped the girl's arm playfully. She grabbed a backpack and started to leave.

"Catra wait!!" The blonde ran in and her eyes widened in surprise. "You have to go back..?"

"Yeah, are you stupid?" Catra felt Adora hold onto her hands tightly. "Remember, I gotta make up for everything I did. I'll be back soon." Catra smiled softly at Adora, who sighed and let go. "Yeah, I know, I'm just gonna miss you.."

"Really now? You'll miss me?" Catra teased. "How sweet~." Adora slapped Catra on the shoulder and pouted.

"Go on, get outta here and go do your thing," Glimmer patted Catra's back; she got a hiss in return but Catra started to walk away to the entrance.

"Why won't you let me come with you??" Adora begged. "They could hurt you again, and I don't want that to happen, ok? What's with you being so clingy? Usually it's me.."

Adora sighed and embraced Catra, who hugged back and kissed her through her mat of tangled hair. "I'll come back, Adora."

"You promise you won't get stabbed??"

"Haha, no promises."

"Catra!" Adora whined. "Ugh, fine yes I won't get stabbed. I promise."

Adora tried a peck at Catra's cheek but the feline noticed; she kissed Adora's lip lovingly and smiled when she pulled away, knowing Adora would whine about it. "I have to go, you dummy, let me go."

"No! Why??"

"You two.." Glimmer groaned and grabbed Adora rather harshly and watched Catra wave to them and scamper away into the daylight.

Glimmer turned to see Adora pouting and actually looking quite sad. "C'mon, let's have some best friend time ok??"

"Fine.."

_\|/_

Catra had gone through the woods in a couple of days, not stopping for sleep. She saw the smoky home she once called and climbed down the side of the mountain again.

She was met with two ex-soldiers putting down a sign. "Uh..what's this?" She asked them. "None of your concern, dickwipe."

"Fair enough," Catra muttered. She walked past them and glimpsed at the sign. No Princesses. Ouch.

Catra walked through the make-shift towns and realized they actually got the supplies they asked for.

"Welcome back, you asshole."

Catra turned around and saw Lonnie buying some snacks for herself at a vendor. "Hello to you too," Catra crossed her arms. Lonnie smirked. "I didn't think you'd come back. What's the deal?" Lonnie asked with her eyebrows ridged. "I came back because this place needs all the help it can get."

Two people came with Lonnie and the four went back into the Fright Zone.

"Have you thought of a new name for this dump?" Catra asked. "Not the worst idea you've come up with..no, I haven't."

"Oh! Oh! We can call it the..the Dust Zone!" Kyle exclaimed, smiling brightly. The three others stared at him weirdly, and Lonnie laughed a bit. "Not bad, Kyle," Lonnie smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Anywho, Catra, the supplies is actually doing a lot of good for this place.." the two girls kept talking while the boys stayed in the back. Rogelio growled something at the shrimp boy. "Yeah I know, but look at them! Look, like really well!"