27

"We're here.." Frosta looked out of the big windows and gasped in awe. "It's so big."

"No time to sight see, Princess. We have work to do," Catra muttered over her shoulder. The feline was about to saunter off but Frosta grabbed her wrist.

A harsh glare spread over the girls' face. "You look like you're about to go off on your own."

"Not exactly," Catra admitted, glaring back, "Adora's plan is gonna backfire, I know it."

"Yeah, I think so too," Frosta stared down at Adora. "I don't wanna screw this up since we only got one shot."

"I have a better plan," Catra processed. "And if I get these other princesses on my side Adora can save her sparkly friend and the world."

"How can I trust that you're being serious..?"

Frosta let go of Catra, who didn't try to run away. "If I wanted to, I would have attacked you and ran out already. I could have convinced you to betray your band of besties, leave behind everything, and they'll rot in space."

She kneeled down to the tinier queen's level. "But I didn't. And I need your..help, ugh—your help to convince the other goody-two-shoes that this'll be a better plan."

Frosta glanced over at the others. They all looked nervous, especially Adora. She sighed.

"I'm in."

"Thank god," Catra laughed, patting Frosta's head roughly and standing back up. "Try flower girl first. I got Scorpia."

The two split up.

Catra sauntered over to the scorpion girl and leaned on her claw. "Hey, Scorpia~."

Scorpia tensed, looking down at Catra hesitantly. "Yes..?"

"You mind if I talk to you for one itty bitty minute? Please?" Catra fake begged, clasping her hands together. "Fine, only because we're friends.."

The two went over to the corner. "Alright, Sorry, I know I sounded weird but that's only so I didn't sound suspicious. I have a better plan for this mission than Adora. I mean, look at her," Catra explained.

She gestured Scorpia to look at Adora giving orders slowly and meticulously.

"She's a total wreck right now. The only way we're gonna win this fight is if we do this my way."

"Are you sure?? If I think you're thinking what I'm thinking..no, you'll get hurt! Maybe worse!"

"Scorpia, I'm tougher than you think I am. I have scars to prove it."

"I-I..I don't know. I care about you," Scorpia sighed, "and if you..I don't know, die, I'll never forgive myself.." she looked down in sadness.

Catra used her clawed finger to push the scorpion's chin upwards, so they were facing each other. "You have to trust me now. I know I haven't earned it but please, you know what I may have to do."

Scorpia frowned, nodding away from the felines touch. "Please just be careful."

"I can't promise that, but I'll try," Catra admitted softly. She was about to move away from Scorpia but the bug hugged her instead, placing a delicate kiss on her cheek.

"I love you Catra," Scorpia breathed. Catra stayed silent as Scorpia walked away briskly.

"Uh, I told Mermista and Purfuma—are you ok?" Frosta asked, pulling on Catra's clothes. "I'm fine."

The two moved over to Bow and told him too. He wasn't really down with it but they managed to convince him.

Adora watched everyone mingle. It creeped her out, how Scorpia kissed Catra, and when Frosta was all over her too. And then Purfuma and Mermista being down with whatever the catty bratty was planning.

"Uh, guys," Adora called. They all turned towards her. "Let's move in. If we go now, maybe Etheria will still have a chance."

All of them neared the exit of the ship to land. As it started to open, a green gas started to flood the ship.

Bow sniffed it and immediately felt drowsy. "Guys, it's a—"

He fell to the floor, passed out.

"Bow!" Purfuma called. She inhaled the substance deep and fell down next to him.

"Hold your breath!" Frosta passes out after them. Next Mermista, then Scorpia.

Catra struggled to keep her eyes open, falling down onto her knees. "Adora!" She slurred.

The blonde was woozy and couldn't focus as a shadow crept up to both of them. "Catra..?"

"Follow my lead, everything is gonna be..fine..." the cat fell over and felt her eyes droop.

Adora passed out soon after. The figure clapped.

"Good show. We have much work to do now," it said, smirking.

Entrapta lifted her helmet back off her face as soon as the figure left with all her comrades. "Now I need to find Hordak, step two: save everyone else."