7

[trigger warnings; mentions of scuicide.]

Right.

"Catra why're we out here?? You should be in your cell—"

"Cmon Adora, it's not even a cell!"

She held onto Adora's hand tighter and kept walking, through the dark, undetected.

"I know you don't trust me, I know you hate me, I get it. I just wanted to do this one thing."

Catra stopped.

Adora looked around. "It's pitch black, you know I can't see in the dark."

"I know~."

Snap.

With the snap from her fingers, blue lights started to slowly appear from the ground, lighting up Adora and Catra's feet.

"What the..."

"Just

"Just...enjoy it for a minute. That's all I ask."

Catra stood, looking at her old friend. Her old partner in crime. Her old enemy. What are they now?

"Catra.." Adora began. "I get that you wanna make it up to me, to us. I..I can't forgive you. Not now."

"I know that."

"Do you? After everything you put me through, do you really?"

Catra sighed. She brushed her hands through her tangled hair and sighed. It echoed through the landscape. Adora shivered. "I..."

"You don't have to say anything. Just..be."

Catra crouched down, browsing through the variety of glowing flowers.

"How did you even find this place? I've never been here before?"

"Adora, it glows. I can see it from the windows."

The feline girl brought herself up and walked over slowly to the blonde warrior. She swiftly brought out her prize. Adora stepped back slightly in nervousness, and gasped a bit.

 Adora stepped back slightly in nervousness, and gasped a bit