9

Adora walked down the hallway, through the castle. She waved at some guards nonchalantly and started to skip.

"Hey Glimmer! Bow!" She smiled and kept hopping down the hall.

"...What the heck was that?" Bow questioned, raising his brows high in surprise. Glimmer frowned. "Maybe..maybe it's nothing. Cmon.."

Adora made her way to the cell door and talked to the guards for a few minutes. Eventually they got tired and walked away, presumably trusting the princess with guarding the prisoner.

She barely opened the door and already couldn't control herself, giggling a bit and shutting the door behind her.

"Go away."

"Aww, Catra what's the rush?? I can spend alllll day with you~!"

Adora ran over to Catra, who was re-chained against the wall, growling lowly at her.

"Can you cut the crap? I know you're not you."

"Ugh, fine, boss~. You were never any fun."

Adora span around the transformed into something else.

Catra frowned.

"She's going to hate me, your plan isn't gonna work!"

"Aw, darling! You two are meant for each other, I just have to!"

"Ugh.."

"Catra, darling.."

They transformed back into Adora and held an arm to Catra face. They hesitantly stroked Catra's face with a cold, fake hand.

Catra sighed.

"I hate you."

"I hate you more~! It's been fun poking fun, now the real tea begins to brew!"

The exited the room as Adora and Catra groaned, sorrowfully.