53

Outside in the throne room, the air was tense. Adora held and squeezed Catra's hand but didn't hold it for long, because the feline had to go up.

Catra hesitantly stepped in-front of the king and looked down, ears pinned down to her head. She hated looking so dumb but she felt weak. That's all there was to it.

"Don't try and resist it, you may die," Micah reminded her before enchanting her with the truth spell.

"Great, thanks," she mumbled to herself. "Now, let's be frank; tell me everything you've done to hurt the people around you."

"I attacked Thaymor to get Adora back for Shadow Weaver, I attacked Saleenius to try and get Adora, then I almost killed her in that weird first ones ruin. I clawed her back so now she had permanent scars.." she paused and looked into the crowd. Adora was looked at her but using a free hand to feel the scratches under her shirt, as if they'd magically appeared.

"I attacked BrightMoon and almost destroyed the runestone, I hurt a lot of people personally, like Scorpia and Entrapta..who I tased in the back and banished. I let Scorpia leave and I let Double Trouble backstab my plan. I told Adora she was useless, a lot actually, and I also destroyed almost every huge kingdom during the midpoint of the war.."

Catra looked at Micah with a hard, hurt stare. "Should I continue?" She said in a flat tone. "No, I think that's enough..jeez.."

"Well, ok too bad cuz I still have shit to say."

Catra turned to the crowd and her tail swished back and forth anxiously. "There's people in this group who I hurt a lot more than I could just a kingdom. First, Scorpia."

The scorpion perked up and Entrapta looked up at her.

"Scorpia, I took you for granted during all of that. I hurt you, and even when I didn't I used you. I manipulated you, and..I don't know why, you tried to excuse it. You're one of the best people in the world and I wouldn't have survived the Horde without you. I know I got on my hands and knees to apologize and I'll do it again."

Scorpia looked down shocked.

"I know you will," she scorpion girl said. She smiled. "Thank you."

"And Entrapta. Yeah, I tased you, I didn't care about you helping the Horde, I used you. You're..like, really smart. Hordak couldn't even compete with you. And I know you miss him."

Entrapta's hair hugged Scorpia's arm as she listened. "He cared about you more than you realize, you know."

Entrapta smiled herself. "Thanks, Catra."

Catra smiled back for a second, but looked away and went serious.

"There's a lot of others. Mermaid girl," she pointed at Mermista, "I hurt your kingdom a lot, and I've been there to try and help people through rubble. Not by myself but..still. I regret hurting your people so badly and I'll fix it someday.

"Icey hot," she pointed at Frosta, "I didn't mean to ruin princess prom. And your castle, and try and invade your land multiple times. You're a strong kid.

"Flower power, I tried to burn up your plants and stuff. They were pretty and I didn't originally want to do it. I'm sorry for ruining the plants.

"All my fellow cadets, yeah, I was an asshole. A major asshole, and I know you guys took it but..you shouldn't have. I'm sorry.

"And..yeah, that's all the people here I can say sorry to," Catra finished. She felt an extreme pain in her chest and crouched a bit, gasping in surprise. "Apparently not," Micah suggested.