11

"He's here."

The four walked out to the front of the castle with hard glares.

Glimmer looked up at Catra subconsciously. The feline nodded, grabbing Glimmer's hand and walking forwards with her.

The ship landed slowly to the ground, marking dents in the pavement. The door opened and Prime stepped out, calm as ever.

"Your Majesty," he bowed, teasingly. Catra frowned at him.

Glimmer walked infront of Catra and sighed. "Are you here to talk about our..deal?"

"Why of course, your planet is certainly a special one isn't it?" Prime grinned well-mannerly. The queen looked back at her friends.

Adora and Bow were waiting anxiously. They didn't know.

"Yeah, I suppose..we should get started."

"Right this way, your majesty," Prime gestured into his ship.

Glimmer felt cold rush into her back.

"C-Can I..say some things to my..comrades, first? Incase I don't come back for awhile."

Prime nodded. He literally had all the time in the world, so what's the rush?

Glimmer sighed in relief and went to Catra first.

"What, Sparkles?"

"I have to go back in," she grabbed Catra's wrist. "I..I'm scared."

Catra looked down at the queen and grabbed her hands sympathetically. "Remember to be careful what you say. I know that he's trying to get the planet, but if you tread carefully he'll back off. He'll say anything to get his way..just..don't mess this up."

Catra moves her hands to Glimmer's shoulders. "I know we're sort of enemies right now, but..you're strong. I believe in you."

Glimmer teared up. She moved in to hug Catra subconsciously. Catra tensed, slightly caught of guard. "Uh..there there..ewthisisgross.."

Watching from afar, Adora tightened her grip on Bow. "I hope she's not scheming to try and hurt the planet again," Adora mumbled to herself.

Bow grinned good-naturally. "I'm sure that Glimmer convinced her otherwise. You have to give them some trust this time, ok?"

"Right..right, ok."

Glimmer stopped hugging Catra and ran over to Adora and Bow, crushing them in her embrace.

"I'm sorry for everything that's happened..I can fix this, you guys trust me right?"

They both smiled. "Of course we do," Bow said. "You and Catra both know more about the stuff going on anyway, so I hope you guys' are actually helping..haha."

"Bow stop." Adora patted Glimmer's head. "I'm sure it'll be ok. I believe in you."

"Thanks guys," she hugged them one more time. Glimmer collected herself and walked off, past Catra again, into Prime's ship. The door closed.

The three stood there, watching it take off into the stars once again.

Catra turned to the two. "Where're your guards, Princess? I'm still in prison aren't I?"

"Right, but..me and Adora wanted to..talk. For real."

Adora walked up and grabbed Catra's hand, starting to pull. "Don't try and lie this time."

Catra sighed and let herself he lugged along by her ex-best-friend.

This was not going to be fun.