15

Efbs ljohepn pg Csjhiu nppo,

J xjmm cf sfuvsojoh jo uif ofyu dpvqmf xfflt. Qmfbtf gpshjwf nz mbuf bssjwbm, Qsjnf jt bo bt—bifn, b qppqzgbdf boe ubmlt bmm hpti ebso ebz bcpvu ijt qmbot. Dbusb, jg zpv'sf sfbejoh uijt, uibol zpv gps efbmjoh xjui ijn gps tp mpoh. J epo'u lopx ipx zpv eje ju. Uif sftu pg zpv, Bepsb, Cpx, J mpwf zpv. J'mm tff zpv hvzt tppo!

~ Rvffo Hmjnnfs

"This..I can't read this, am I illiterate now??" Double Trouble inferred, before Adora pulled away the note.

"No, stop it! It just says that the queen will be back soon.."

"I thought you could only read First Ones language," Bow added. "I can, but this is something they taught us in the Horde. Secret messages from spies were important to process so we all learned how to read in code. Morse code, too."

"What type of code is this then?" Catra added from the back of the room. "Easy; shifted alphabet."

"I knew that.."

"Well, Anyway," Double Trouble began, "the Queen is safe, so I guess my job is done for now~. Boss, if you would?"

Adora sighed, taking a pouch out of her packet and flapping it into DT's hands. "Why thank you!"

"Anyway, I need to make sure the other princesses are alright in their kingdoms. Since the Horde has no commanders or force captions, the stationed soldiers are starting to run back to base."

Adora was about to grab a weapon when a hand draped itself over hers.

"Adora, taking your leave so soon?"

"What do you want," she grumbled.

"Well, as a member of the Rebellion I must know what's going on too."

Shadow Weaver let go of Adora's hand and looked over at Catra. "Why is she let out of her chains, princess?"

"I—she's, with me. We had a..conversation," Adora lied. "If she betrays us I'll have her head myself."

Catra stiffened. She knew Adora acted different in front of their mentor but this was..uncomfortable.

"I see. Well, I'll be sure to keep Queen Glimmer's throne nice and warm for her when she returns," Shadow Weaver exited the room swiftly.

"Sorry..that was uncalled for," the blonde admitted. "Ok, Bow watch Catra and Double Trouble; they could..I don't know, scheme together or something."

Bow nodded and started to go to the others before Catra spoke up.

"Adora, Wait. I..I want to come with you."

"..why?"

"I know the Horde technology almost as well as Entrapta does, plus Hordak left me in charge of the stations set out in the other kingdoms."

Catra walked over to Adora and glared softly at her. "You need me."

"Agh, Of course I freaking do.."

Double Trouble smirked and watched the show.

"Ok fine, Bow..she's with me if anyone asks."

"Understood! Be safe out there ok? There could still be rouge bots.."

The two ex-friends walked out of the castle.

"So, where to?"

"First stop, Saleenius."