.jung wooyoung.

"Look Y/N, I never wanted you to find out this way..." Your boyfriend, well bout to be ex boyfriend said to you as you were standing in front of him with tears falling from your eyes. 

Flashback

You texted your boyfriend asking him if he wanted to hang out that afternoon since you didn't have work or any classes in college. 

Wooyoungie

Hey babe

read 12:17pm

hey

I don't have classes today and I'm off from work

You wanna hang out?

read 12:18pm

srry, i'm busy today

maybe next week

Oh, ok...

What're you busy with

read 12:20pm

work

Sorry i gtg bye

Oh, ok

love you babe<3

read 12:23pm

ily too

"His texts sound so dry..." You think out loud to yourself as you turn your phone off and sit down on the couch. The more you think about it, he seems more distant now. But It's probably just because Hongjoongs making them work harder since they have their comeback. So you decide to call your bff San, and yes he's in the group with Wooyoung but you wanted to see if he would be able to go out with you. 

Hello?

Hi Sannie!

Yo wassup Y/N?

You wanna go shopping with me?

Sure but what about Wooyoung?

He's busy today.

Oh ok, I'll come over to your house at 1:30

K, see you soon

Yup, bye see you soon.

You hang up the phone and go to your room to change. You turn on your music and SWIM by Chase Atlantic comes on (I just heard this song and it's so good oml)

Short Time Skip

The doorbell rings just as you finish getting ready. You grab your purse and walk to the door opening it. 

"HI Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!" San said as he engulfed you in a huge hug.

"Hi Sannie!" You say laughing

"You ready to go?" 

"Yeahhhh"

"K les goooo" He said as he ran to his car.

"I swear you act like a little kid sometimes" you say to him jokingly as you walk up to the car. "You even have a stuffed animal like a little kid" 

"Heyyyyyyy don't bad mouth shiber" He said pouting

"I'm just joking sannie. Let's go"

Short time skip again lol

 You and san are walking in a clothing store and you decide to go different ways since you both wanted to look for different clothes.

"Let's meet back in the front at 3 ok?" San says

"K sounds good." 

You were walking around until you hear kissing sounds coming from around the corner. 

"Jeez, people really needa get rooms here" you think to yourself as you peek around the corner. This was your section of clothes. Why did they have to be here?  Wait that guy looks familiar...

"W-wooyoung?" you say as the guy looks up at you. His eyes widen at you as he looks back and forth between you and the other girl. 

"U-uh Y-Y/n, what're you d-doing here?" 

"Babe, who's this?" The girl asked giving me a look of disgust. 

"Uh, wait here, I need to talk to her for a second ok?" 

present time

"Look Y/N, I never wanted you to find out this way..." 

"Then how did you want me to find out? Because you clearly didn't seem like you were gonna tell me anytime soon!"

"w-well I- Uh...." 

"See? Look Wooyoung, you clearly DON'T love me and DON'T give a sh*t about me so I'll just go ok? (tryna keep this as PG as possible lmao) And this, is done" you say pointing to the both of you and walking away from him. 

Part 2 is the next story:)

[edited]