.kim hongjoong.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" Your boyfriend Hongjoong said as he held out a bouquet of flowers. Even though you two have been dating for 3 years, he decided to ask you to the senior dance like a good boyfriend he is. 

"Yes of course I will Hongjoong!" You say hugging him as he spun you around. The whole school was filming you two as you kissed.(Honestly if I was there, I would feel more single then I already amT-T). 

"Yeahhhh" Wooyoung yelled at the top of his lungs while him and his friends cheered you guys on.

time skip to the day of the dance

You were standing outside of the gym holding hands with Hongjoong. 

"Are you really to enjoy our last dance at this school?" 

"Of course. But I'll enjoy it more since you're here with me." You say pecking him on the cheek. Even in the dark you could see him start blushing.

"Ewww no PDA" Wooyoung said as he walked up next to us. 

"Shut up Wooyoung. You're ruining our moment." Hongjoong hissed at him causing Wooyoung to run into the gym laughing.

"Let's just go babe" You say laughing as you led your boyfriend into the gym.

Sorry this is so short lol. But I hope you somewhat enjoyed it? Idk but don't forget that requests are still open! Also I have 2 other ATEEZ books out. We Met On Instagram-Choi San and Broken Kang Yeosang. Thank you!

[edited]