.jeong yunho vp.

Everything seemed to be falling apart.....

Until Yunho came into your life

He made everything seem better...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, uhm I'm new, could you please tell me where the music room is?" You heard a voice say. You looked up from your locker to come face to face with a tall boy. 

"O-oh, uhm...go down the hall and take a left, then a right..." you stuttered quickly looking down at the ground.

"Sorry, is it okay if you showed me where? It's a pretty big school..."

"S-Sure I guess..." You responded walking ahead of him making sure to keep your head down. You heard him catch up from behind and start walking next to you. "I-I would stay away from me..."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"You're gonna be an outcast if people see you with me. You don't want that on your first day..." You whispered to him as you felt people staring at the both of you and started to hear the whispers leaving everyone's mouths. 

"What if I don't care? I honestly could care less if I'm popular or not. You seem nicer compared to everyone else already."  

"Still-"

"Don't worry, I'm fine with hanging out with you" He said interrupting you. Once he said that, a guy from the other side of the hall called out to him

"Dude, hang out with us. That girl is gonna bring nothing good to you. You should stay away from her" 

"You don't know what she did" A girl chimed in.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" Yunho asked turning to the two people shutting them up instantly as he continued to follow you. 

"Y-You didn't have t-to do that..."

"It's fine. I hate people like that."

"W-Well here we are..." You said turning away from him. 

"Thanks, I'm Yunho by the way."

"Y-Y/N"

"What a beautiful name, I'll see you around yeah?" 

"Y-Yeah I-I guess."

Yunho was supposed to kill you. But once he got to know you better, 

He started to fall for you...

Bruh I just watched a series called "EXO Next Door" and I'm dying. I swear that girl in the show was living the best Y/N life ever. And I think Baekhyun and D.O is coming for my biases...Who's your EXO bias/biases?

Also, part 3 is the next story:)

[edited]