.park seonghwa vp.

Sorry for the late update. I've been really busy with things and my teachers are causing me to have mental break downs lol. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"Baby girl where are youuuu?" Seonghwa asked from the bedroom. He was currently laying on the bed under the covers waiting for you.

"I'm right here Hwa." You said laughing and coming out of the bathroom. 

"Come hereeee" He said pouting and reaching out for you like a baby

"Awww, you missed me that much?" You asked as you went under the covers next to him. As soon as you laid down, he puled you into his chest.

"You know I did. Do you realize how much time we spend away from each other?" 

"Yeah"

"I don't like it" 

"Me either" You responded grabbing the remote from next to you. 

"Baby, what are we watching?"

"Twilight" You responded as you turned it on and snuggled with your boyfriend. 

Once he heard that word leave your mouth, Seonghwa tensed up next to you.

"Hwa, are you okay? You seem tense"

"I-I'm fine" He said as you just shrugged and looked back at the movie.

------------------------------------------------------

While watching, Seonghwa turned to you

"Would you date a vampire?"

"What are you talking about? I'm already dating you babe"

"No I know, but like, what if I was a vampire?"

"Oh, I'd be chill with it. Honestly I think vampires are hot."

"So you're saying I'm not hot?" He asked putting a fake pout on his lips

"What? Babe noooo. You're hot."

"Haha okay"

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh n-no reason" Seonghwa said turning back to the movie.

------------------------------------------------------------

In the movie, Bella cut her finger and it started to bleed pretty bad. That's when Seonghwa felt himself tensing up again. He saw the blood and instantly had to hold back his urges. He didn't want you to find out that he was a vampire. He was scared about what you would think. 

"Baby, I'll be right back" He said as he got up really fast and ran to the bathroom.

"Ok, are you okay?" You asked as you followed him.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine" He replied shutting the door. 

--------------------------------------------------------

After a while, he was still in the bathroom. 

"Are you okay Hwa?" You asked from the other side of the door. 

"I'm fine"

"Do you need anything?" 

"No"

You knew it was stupid but you tried to open the door. And it was unlocked. You walked inside and saw Seonghwa propping himself up with his arms at the sink.

"Hwa are you okay?" You asked running over and putting your arms around him.

"Get off me right now" he said in a dark tone

"W-what?"

""You should go to your room"

"Why?"

"GO NOW" He yelled causing you to jump. But as soon as you tried to leave, he turned around and pinned you to the wall. "You should've listened earlier"

His eyes were red, he had fangs protruding from below his upper lip, and he was breathing hard. 

 "H-Hwa, y-you're a-"

"A vampire? Yeah believe me I know" 

"W-what are you gonna do?" You asked quietly as he put his head in the crook of your neck. 

"You smell so good baby girl" 

"H-Hwa snap out of it!" 

And just like that, he did.

"Oh my god babe, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? This is exactly what I was afraid of. I-I haven't fed for a while so I had a hard time controlling it" He said as he hugged you.

"I'm fine. But why didn't you tell me you were a vampire?"

"I thought you would get scared"

"I'm not babe, I wanted a vampire boyfriend remember?" You said giggling. "And, you said you haven't fed?"

"No..."

"You can feed off of me if you want..." You said slowly.

"What? Baby, I don't wanna hurt you."

"You won't, it's fine. I'm giving you permission" 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

And with that Seonghwa started to lightly peck your neck around the spot he was going to bite.

"Baby, this might hurt a little okay?"

 You closed your eyes waiting for the pain, but it was just a light sting as he bit into your neck. 

"Thank you" He said pulling away. "You have no idea how much this helped" 

"Anytime baby" You said pecking his lips.

[edited]