.jeong yunho.

angst

You sat on your bed crying in the dark. It was first thing in the morning but you didn't care.

"Y/N, breakfast is ready." Mingi said as he knocked on the door. 

"I-I'll be right there" You said as your voice cracked a little. You quickly wiped your tears and walked to the door. But before you reached it you bumped into something. 

"Y/N, are you ok? I don't like seeing you cry. Especially about him." Mingi said quietly as he pulled you into a deep hug. 

"I-I can't help it. I loved him." You say crying into Mingi's chest.

flashback

"Why are you coming home so late now?" You ask your boyfriend Yunho as he walked into your bedroom.

"I'm busy. Didn't I tell you that before?"

"I know you did but I talked to your manager and he said that you leave work early every day. Where do you even go after that?"

"I hang out with the boys."

"I even talked to Mingi about that. He said that you haven't gone out with them for the past month."

"Yeah well maybe I want some time alone. Do you ever think about that? Get off my case."

"You know if you're cheating on me you can just tell me straight to my face instead of sneaking around. It'll be better for you."

"Fine. Then I am cheating, You happy?" He huffed walking over to the closet and grabbing a change of clothes. "Honestly, you shouldn't be mad since you seem to like Mingi a lot."

"Are you accusing me of cheating on you?"

"Hell yeah I am. I'm not blind. I see how you act when you see him and how you always smile into your phone when he texts you." 

"But I don't like him like that-"

"WELL IT SURE DAMN SEEMS LIKE IT" Yunho yelled raising his voice.

"HE'S MY BEST FRIEND." 

"Really? Are you sure about that? He seems more than a damn friend." 

"So you're telling me that you have the right to cheat on me when I can't talk to my best friend that I knew for 5 years before I met you."

"You know, there was a time I would've died for you. Now I'm not to sure." 

End of flashback

"H-he told me that I was cheating on him with you...." You tell Mingi who looks at you in surprise. 

"Why didn't you tell me he said this before?" 

"I-I didn't w-want you to do anything dumb" 

"If that idiot broke up with you because of me I would've stayed away."

"Mingi, I would've broke up with him anyway. He decided to cheat on me." 

"I feel bad though."

"Mingi, don't worry. Him and I are done now...There's no going back to that..."

[edited]