.jeong yunho.

"Y/N did you buy our album yet?" Yunho asked hugging you from behind. You were currently wiping the dishes in their dorm.

"Not yet, I had a lot to do today and it kinda slipped my mind...I'm so sorry" You said sighing.

"Hey it's fine becauseeeee...I got one for you!" Yunho said as you turned around in his arms.

"Babe what? You didn't have to...." You said hugging your boyfriend.

"Well I mean it is my album."

"True" you said giggling. "Let me finish and I'll open it"

~

"Who did you pull?"

"Yunho I didn't even take the cover off yet" You giggled at your boyfriends cuteness.

"Hurry uppp."

"Okay okay." You said as you took the cover off and opened the book. "Oh I got Jongho!"

"I heard my name?" Jongho asked coming into the room since he was walking past the door at the exact moment.

"I got you as my photocard!" You said showing it to the maknae who's eyes widened looking at his face on the card.

"Wait I actually look pretty good though. Yah...Yunho hyung, are you okay?"

You looked over at Yunho who had a pout evident.

"It's okay Yunho, I can always get another album in the future!"

"But still.."

"Yunho, you know I love you and only you right?"

"I know but I wanted to be on the back of your phone case"

~

This was a little random haha. I couldn't really think of a scenario:(