.song mingi.

You had been at home for the past 3 months because of that stupid corona virus. Your friends all went back to school but your parents decided to keep you home for some time until things cleared up. Your best friend Wooyoung told you about a new guy at your school who and I quote "is exactly your type" Which Wooyoung made quite clear.

"Y/N he's exactly your type." he said to you over the phone for the third time this week.

"Woo okay I get it you told me about him like a million times by now" You laughed

"Whats wrong with that? I'm tryna set you up here"

"Woo!"

"I'm just playin. I thought you said he was cute"

"Well yeah but-"

"HA SEE"

"Shut it. He won't even like me like that. I never even met the guy yet!"

"Yah don't think like that. You're coming back tomorrow. I'll introduce you to him"

"Fine fine. We'll see"

~

"Y/N! Oh my God its been so long!" All your friends bombarded you when you returned to the school. Asking questions and catching up.

"Y/N!!!" you could recognize that voice from a mile away.

"WOO!!" You both ran to each other and gave each other a hug "I don't give a fuck if you have Covid. It's been too long"

"YAH! What makes you think I have Covid???"

"Because you're you and you probably went out partying."

"I-"

"Woo, who is this?"

"Oh I'm sorry, this is Y/N by best friend. Y/N this is Mingi."

This was the guy he's been telling you about. He's way cuter in person.

"Hi nice to meet you Y/N"

"Nice to meet you too"

~

The more time passed as you and Mingi grew closer. And the closer you got, the more your feelings grew for each other.

"Y/N can you come over to help me clean my room???"

"Uhm sure I guess?"

"Thanks come to my house in an hour, see you then!" Mingi said hanging up.

"Weirdo" You giggled. He was so cute. You liked him for everything he did.

~

You arrived at his house and unlocked it since he gave you a key to his house. You and Wooyoung had one since you were close (I know this is lowkey weird but bear with me lmfao)

"Mingi?"

"Upstairs!"

You walked up only to see the cleanest room you've ever seen

"Mingi why did you need me to help clean your room when it's cleaner than mine-"

"I asked you to come because I wanted to tell you that I like you more than a friend" He said walking out from the closet

"Mingi I-"

"Shh- If you don't like me then its fine I understand"

"Mingi, I like you too"

"Wait for real? You aren't playin with me right?"

"Why would I play with you about something like that?" You giggled as Mingi pulled you into a hug.

"Well then, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure you weirdo" you responded giggling

"Heyyyy why are you so mean"

"You were the one who walked out of his closet to confess"

"I guess you're right then"