.kim hongjoong.

Comment away guys!

part 2 of the to all the boys i've loved before au

~flashback~

"And lastly, Hongjoong and Y/N. Okay, you all may go and sit with your partners and start discussing your project for the year. Don't forget, you have to make a musical piece for the upcoming concert. This is due in 5 weeks so make sure you aren't playing around with this project. This is worth 50% of your grades so be careful and good luck"  your music teacher said as you heard multiple sighs and complaints leave everyone's mouths along with the scraping of chairs and shuffling of feet as people made their way over to their assigned partners.

You sigh as you lean back in your chair as you start to contemplate what type of music you're going to compose.

"Hey, you ready to start?"  A voice next to you says. You turn to find Hongjoong sitting on the chair next to you replacing Jae, your usual desk partner.

"Yeah, you got any ideas?"

"Uhm I have some, but I don't mind hearing your ideas. If you have any that is."

"I don't really have that many. I don't mind hearing yours first" You replied as Hongjoong nodded and started talking about his idea. You and Hongjoong weren't that close. You've talked a few times but you never hung out with him. He was really nice and he was very talented, but you both never really clicked. You haven't really noticed how attractive he was until today tho. You loved how he was so passionate in what he does and what he talks about. You knew Hongjoong loved music even if you barely knew him.

"Y/N? You good?" He asked as he waved his hand in front of your face.

"Uh...y-yeah, I'm fine" You said realizing you zoned out

Since then, you both worked together every day to finish the project, and the more you hung out the closer you got. Soon you realized you developed feelings for him. That's when you wrote the letter.

~end flashback~

The next day at school you hoped no one would approach you about the letters. Thankfully none of them approached you the entire day. Just when you thought you could get through one day, you saw Hongjoong walking up to you from the corner of your eye.

"Shit shit shit, Changbin is so screwed" You mentally thought as you closed your locker trying to remain calm

"Uhm Y/N? Do you have a second?"

"Yeah, sure..." You replied facing him

"Is this from you?" He asked holding up the letter

"Yeah..."

"Well...Uhm...thanks for the offer but-"

"Fuck, can you kiss me right now?"

"What? N-"

"Sorry but I need you too" You said as you kissed him at the locker as Jaehyun walked closer to the both of you. He saw you kissing Hongjoong and he turned around with a confused expression and walked away.

"Yah what was that for?"

"Sorry I had to. I can't really explain. See you later!" You said as you ran off down the hall

"Hey! Aish what's gotten into her...."

time skip cuz I'm lazy:)

You were sitting in an empty music room with your headphones on as you tried to think of songs to compose. Ever since you were little you found composing to be helpful to get your mind off of things.