.choi san.

"Y/N come on we're gonna be late for class. And stop staring at San!" Your best friend Wooyoung said as he dragged you out of the cafeteria.

San was a guy in your class that you always had a crush on. Since the school was pretty big, the both of you never really talked. You can count on one hand how many conversations you had with him.

"I'm not staring at him."

"Sure you aren't. You definitely aren't in love with him."

"I- shut up Woo" you said glaring playfully at him while the both of you walked up to your lockers to get your things for your last class. You had science while Wooyoung had P.E. 

"Okay, I gotta go or else Mr. Park is gonna yell at me again. See you after school at the usual spot?" 

"Yeah, I'll see you later" You said as Wooyoung ran off to the gym. 

You sighed as you got your books and turned to walk to your class. But before you took a step you felt someone tap you on your shoulder.

"Y/N can I talk to you about something?"

"S-San? Uh, y-yeah sure what's up?"

"So uhm, I know we barely talk a-and I don't want to sound like a creep or a stalker or anything like that, but I just wanted to tell you that I have a crush on you..."

"San I-"

"It's okay, you don't have to like me back. I just wanted to tell you."

"San, I was going to say that I like you too."

"Wait really?"

"Of course I do" You said smiling lightly at the boy who was now beaming

"So...will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will"

yes yes I know this was short and I apologize for that lol. anyways, have a great day/night:)

[edited]