.kang yeosang.

angst

We can't be together....

"W-Why are you breaking up with me? It's so sudden"

"We have to...It's better for the both of us"

"Who told you that? Was it your step mother? Since when will it be better for us to be apart? I can't live without you Y/N."

"Yeo...I'm sorry but we have to break up.."

~

No one wanted us together. My step mother didn't think I should be seen around the kingdom with him. A princess, and a regular townsman. I thought it was fine, I love him. I didn't think anything of it. We were destined to be together. But to my mother, she said she'd have him killed if I didn't break up with him. What could I possibly do? The love of my life was going to be killed if I didn't end it. I couldn't even tell him the truth. If my father were still alive, I would be able to be with Yeo...

~

1 year later

"I don't want to marry him mother!"

"Well too bad! He's better for you than that Yeosang boy ever will be!"

"Well not to me"

"Remember what I said about him." She warned "I'll send guards over there right now."

"It's been a year!"

"I don't care. I can still send guards to arrest him and have him executed."

"I hate you!"

~

a few weeks later

You had convinced the prince that your step mother had arranged for you to marry that there was someone else you loved. He understood and also confessed he loved someone else. The two of you agreed to fake the relationship until you both could be with the people you loved.

~

3 years later

"I'm sorry to inform you that your step mother has passed away due to an incurable disease." One of the servants told you. "You are to be crowned Queen in a few at noon"

"Thank you for letting me know. I would like to be alone for a while"

As soon as your servant left, you put on a cloak and snuck out the door as fast as you could leaving to where you remembered Yeosangs house to be. You hoped he was okay and well. You knocked on the door to reveal a tired looking Yeosang. The love of your life.

"I'm sorry but can I help you?"

"Don't you remember me?"

"Ah I'm so sorry your majesty, I did not recognize you. Is there something you needed?"

"Yeosang, don't you remember?"

"I-I'm sorry your majesty but remember what?"

He doesn't remember....

"N-Never mind....I apologize"

What happened to him....

~

"Did my step mother do something to him? He doesn't remember me at all!"

"Miss, she sent over the castles witch and removed you from his memories. I'm so sorry"

"Is there some way to reverse it?"

"No, I'm sorry..."

"Why did she hate me so much"....