.kim hongjoong.

to all the boys i've loved before au (part 1)

lemme just say, this isn't gonna be just like the movie. Instead of a younger sister you have a younger brother. You'll still have an older sister with a boyfriend. I'm making that boyfriend Jaehyun from NCT. If you don't know NCT I highly recommend checking them out:)  Also, there is gonna be more swearing haha. And I'm not making it word for word. It's based off of the movie. Some of the things that would probably be somewhat similar are the letters, and the fact that Hongjoong will be your "fake boyfriend"/"Peter Kavinsky".  I don't wanna copy it exactly. It's kinda based off the same thing such as the events leading up to him becoming your fake boyfriend because that's the signature thing in the movie, also some things after, like when you actually decide to date for real. The things below are just leading up to each chapter.

.

.

.

.

All throughout my life, I've had many crushes. When I had feelings for someone that was so intense that I had no idea what else to do, I wrote letters to them. There were nine people in total. From 4th grade all the way till now, 11th grade.

Kim Hongjoong: He was my partner in 10th grade for music class.

Park Seonghwa: In the 6th grade he asked me to the dance

Jeong Yunho: I went to a dance camp in 9th grade and met him

Kang Yeosang: He's the guy that works at the same cafe I always go to

Choi San: He's my best friends older brother

Song Mingi: He was the new kid in 10th grade

Jung Wooyoung: He's my brothers friend

Choi Jongho: I met him at a singing camp

Jung Jaehyun: My sister's boyfriend

I've literally wrote their addresses on it and everything....I don't know what I was thinking at the time because....

THE LETTERS ARE OUT

"YAH SEO CHANGBIN!" you screamed as you ran down the stairs to your younger brother

"WHAT? WHAT? IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE OR SOMETHING?" he yelled as he dropped his gaming controller and jumped on the couch.

"What? No." 

"Holy shit don't scare me like that" he replied sighing and jumping back on his game

"Well my bad but WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY LETTERS?"

"What *ahem* what letters?" he asked clearing his throat as he still looked at the TV screen.

"Bitch you know exactly what letters I'm talking about. You're the only one who could've known about them"

"Fine fine, I might've sent them out" He responded shrugging his shoulders

"YOU WHAT?!?"

"Calm down, I'm trying to help you out here. You're lonely ass always sulks over boys especially Jaehyun"

"Shut up, its not like you're doing any better. And you know damn well that I don't like him. Our sister is dating him."

"I hope you know that I'm quite enjoying my single life thank you very much."

"Did you ever think of mine though? Those letters meant everything to me and Jaehyun's was in there. He got his. There's no way I can go to school tomorrow" 

"Again, calm down. It's not like they all go to our school"

"But-"

"Chill. Out."

"If something bad happens I blame you" You said sighing as you rubbed the bridge of your nose

"I know you blame me for a lot of things in your life"

"No shit sherlock."

"Yo you're so mean"

"You're the one who made me act like this"

"Okay okay jeez. Anyways, the boys are coming over later."

"Okay, I needa beat Felix in Mario Cart anyways" 

.

.

.

.

[edited]