.kang yeosang.

This is gonna be lowkey cringy lol but i mean....

anyways, this is small kine based off of what I have to go through. Not the relationship tho because I'm single asf. But I'm not allowed to see my friends and my dad doesn't really let me go out as much anymore unless its for food or something important.

p.s this is gonna be shorter

~

"I miss you so much baby...I can't wait for this to be over so I can see you again. I can't wait to kiss you again. I can't wait to hold you again."

"I miss you too yeo, don't worry it'll be over soon. It isn't the same without you here with me"

This pandemic has been going on for a while. You and your boyfriend weren't able to see each other in person for about 5 months already. You weren't able to go to school, you weren't even able to see all your friends. All you could do was call every night. It wasn't the same but at least it was something. You say it'll be over soon, but as each month goes on and it doesn't go away, you start to rethink that...

"I know I keep saying it'll be over soon, but what if it doesn't end? What if I can't see you again for years? What if-"

"Baby, I know we'll be able to see each other soon. I just know it. Sooner or later this has to end. If it doesn't, I'm sneaking out of this damn house to see you. I don't care if I get corona."

"As much as I want to see you, both of our parents would kill us if you did that" you said giggling at your boyfriend

"I know but I need youuu. I'm lonely."

"I'm lonely tooooo"

"Fine, let's make a deal. If this isn't over by January 1st 2021 I'm gonna come over and we'll sneak out and spend New Years together"  

"Okay, deal" 

[edited]