.kang yeosang.

your pov

I walked into the coffee place I work at and walked to the employee room. I was tired AS HELL. Like more tired than usual. I didn't feel like coming to work today to be honest.

"Hi Y/N!" I look up to see my co-worker and best friend, Yeosang waving at me with a huge smile on his face. This was the only way I could get myself out of bed and come to work. It's because of this boy. You could say I was in love with him, but the fact that he was my best friend and I've known him for 5 years doesn't help. He and I went to high school together, graduated together, decided to get the same job together, and we're even going to the same college. School and work is VERY tough and stressful for me but he is always there for me. I don't admit I like him because I know he will never return the feeling. But in my heart and head I know I'm in love with my best friend...

"Hi Yeosangie!" I say in a tiring way and waving.

"Did you get any sleep last night? You look so tired"

"Barely...I had that project to finish" I say putting my stuff down in the back and stretching.

"This is why I said I could help you!" He said pouting

"Sangie, I was the one to procrastinate on it. I shouldn't have waited until the last minute."

"Oh, well, at least I tried to help! Also you should start getting ready. It's almost 9:00" He said showing me his phone before standing up and putting it in his back pocket.

"Welp, that's what I'm here for"

"Awe, I thought you were here for meeee" He said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Bruh, shut up"

"so mean..."

(A/N: I realize now that this is exactly what my friend tells me when I'm being mean to him lmao.)

"Noooo I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorryyyy! Can you forgive me?"

"There's only one way I'll forgive you..."

"What's that?"

"You gotta give me a hug."

"Oh that's it? Easy." I say as I hug him tight. He hugs back just as tightly. Thank God he can't see my face right now because it's probably red as a tomato...

Yeosang's POV

"Oh that's it? Easy." Y/N said as she hugged me. I hugged back just as tightly as she was. I didn't think she would actually hug me. But I really liked it. Thankfully she couldn't see me blushing. We were like that for about 30 seconds or so until the bell at the front ringed.

"Oh, uh...I think I should go get that..." Y/N said breaking the hug.

"Y-yeah, ok. I'll come with you."

We walked to the front to see San, Wooyoung, Mingi, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Jongho, and Yunho standing there. (A/N: In this they're just friends with you guys from college.)

"What were you two doing back there?" Hongjoong asked looking at us suspiciously.

"Nothing, we were just talking..." Y/N said looking at the boys with an innocent face. "Look, are you gonna order something or not?"

"Dang tryna kick us out so you can do stuff with Yeosang I see..." Mingi said looking at the menu.

"W-What??? N-no what're you t-talking about?" Y/N stuttered looking down at the ground.

"YAH Mingi! Don't say stuff like that when they aren't even dating!" Jongho said shaking his head.

"Bruh, even the youngest knows better than you" San replied laughing.