.park seonghwa.

requested by yellowhwa

Seonghwa
Cute maybe a lil angst
Romeo and Juliet haha

sorry if this is inaccurate, I didn't exactly read book:)

~

Seonghwa had never seen a women quite like her. She was beautiful. He had found out that she was the daughter of the family his father hated the most. It turned out that even her family had hated his family.

Y/N had never seen a man as handsome as he was. She wanted to get to know him. Although she knew of the hatred between the two families, she did not want that to stop her.

"How about we get out of here?" Seonghwa asked coming up to Y/N at the party hosted by the Capulets.

"We might as well" Y/N said as they ran out of the room to the balcony. Little did they know that they were being watched.

"Ever since I've laid my eyes on you, I've been captivated by your beauty" He said kissing her hand.

"And ever since I've laid my eyes on you, I've been entranced" She responded as the both of them started to lean in closer until their lips met. "Do you believe in love at first sight Seonghwa?"

"Yes, yes I do. Because I love you"

~

The day after, the two met again in secret and got married in the garden of Y/N's family, the Capulets. The had no idea what was about to unfold.

Y/N was set to get married to Yunho, a suitor in which Y/N's mother chose for her to marry. Y/N couldn't stand the fact of getting married to a man she did not love. So she decided to fake her own death.

"My wife, my beautiful wife. Why have you done this? I can't live without you." Seonghwa said after he heard from his servant that the love of his life had died. He then got a poison so he could join her in the afterlife, and took it.

Soon after, Y/N awoke and heard that Romeo had died.

"Why must you have done this to me? I love you. I will love you forever."

She then killed herself so she could join her beloved.

~

Okay, I'm sorry that this was kinda fast and all over the place. I used like 4 different sources online lmao. But I hope this was somewhat right?