.jung wooyoung.

Finally, graduation day. After many years of hard work, you were finally graduating high school. (Btw the school goes from 1st-12th). The teachers wanted you to give a speech at the ceremony so you were among the few who were picked.

~

"Now we will have Miss Y/N Y/L/N say a few words. Please come up to the podium"

"Hello everyone. Uhm, some of you don't know me, but my name is Y/N Y/L/N. I have been attending this school ever since I was in first grade. After all the years of being here I've learned many lessons and met many people which most are still my friends today. This school has helped give me self confidence, it helped me learn a lot about myself just as much as it taught me everything I need to know from English to Math. I wanted to thank all my teachers I've had over all the years I've been here. I wanted to thank my parents, for helping me get to where I am today. I wanted to thank my friends, who've stayed by my side no matter the costs. And I wanted to thank my boyfriend...Woo. You've helped me through so much and I will always love you. Thank you for being by my side for the past 2 years of our lives. I don't know what my life would be like if you weren't in it." You looked back at Wooyoung who was sitting down behind you blushing and covering his face with his hands causing everyone to laugh. "Finally, congrats to all the graduates! We're finally starting a  new chapter in our lives! Lets graduate with honor!" You finished causing everyone to cheer.

You walked back to your seat which was next to Wooyoung's.

"You really had to do that didn't you" He whispered in your ear as soon as you sat back down.

"Of course I did. You're amazing"

"You're more amazing than me princess. I love you"

"I love you too"