.ateez.

Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Jongho

"When they said behind a school, they really meant behind a school..." Jongho said walking up to the place where they found the bodies.

"Luckily the janitor found the bodies. Apparently whoever did this didn't bury the bodies well." Taehyung said (the police chief). 

"This gives us more of a reason to believe that the unsub doesn't know how to properly kill. He's new to this." Hongjoong said walking up to the scene. 

"Ok so I'm the unsub. I would've had to sneak back here and bury the bodies. The only way I could've done that is if I can at night. I would also need to be able to drive so I can bring all the bodies back here." Jongho explained walking around. 

"The security guards have a specific schedule. The only people who know about it is the students..." Explained Junmyeon the Principle of the school. "No one out of the school should know." 

"So the unsub might be a student...that might explain how he isn't that skilled at killing. He's just a kid who didn't do this before..." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So the person we're looking for is a tall 17 or 18 year old male. He goes to the school that we found the bodies behind." Explained Hongjoong as he walked around talking to the other policemen in the station. "He drives a smaller car that helps him blend in with the crowd. He's a quite student that doesn't bring much attention to himself."

"He also probably has something against these people he kidnapped. The victims we found behind the school were a couple. And the next two victims are also a couple. He might be going for people he's easily jealous of." Added Seonghwa. "We're going to ask around the neighborhood and the school to see what we can find out." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, are you Yeji's friends?"

"Yes, we are."

"I'm agent Kim and this is agent Choi (This is Jongho btw). We would like you talk to you about your friend." 

"Ok sure. Anything to get her back. She's our best friend." One of the girls explained as they all sat down on a table together. 

"Is there anyone in particular that would maybe have something against her? Maybe someone with a crush on her?" Seonghwa asked the girls

"Uhm I'm not too sure." Lia said as the other girls agreed with her. "We don't normally pay attention to that kinda stuff. We tend to focus more on either our boyfriends or friends." 

"Oh wait, there was that one guy that liked Yeji remember? He tried to make Soobin break up with her." Yuna responded looking over at the boys. "He even tried to make Jisung break up with Momo." 

"Who is this guy and what's his name?"

"His name is Jackson. (I'm sorryyyyyy). We don't know him personally but I know he had a crush on Momo and Yeji." 

"Thank you, this will help a lot." Hongjoong said getting up. "Jongho, call Yeosang and get some info on this kid." 

"Ok. I'll go call him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"This kid has a clean record. There's nothing against him." 

"Are you sure Yeosang?"

"Positive. The computers don't lie."

"What's his full name and adress?"

"He lives on ***street and his full name is Jackson Wang"

"Ok thanks. I'll tell Hongjoong"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson's house

"Hello?" Jackson said answering the door.

"Hi we're from the FBI and we wanted to come in and ask you some questions."

"U-Uh, s-sure I guess. C-come in"

"Kid have you heard about the kidnappings that were going on at your school?" San asked walking around the room.

"Y-yeah I heard about it."

"Do you think we can search your house? We think you might be included in these kidnappings"

"What are you talking about? I wouldn't take and kill my friends!" 

"Now that. We didn't say anything about a killing." Seonghwa said eyeing him down.

"I-I heard it on the news..."

"No one said it on the news either. We kept that to ourselves." 

"N-No there's some mistake!" Jackson yelled as some of the other cops handcuffed him.

"We know you had a crush on those girls but you had no right to take them and their boyfriends."

"I-I just wanted to be with them. That's all. I didn't mean for it to happen like this. I'm sorry." 

"Where is Yeji?" 

"B-Basement..." Jackson said as he was taken away.

"Check the basement guys!" Hongjoong yelled

Jongho ran over to the door that led to the basement and kicked it down. He then ran down the stairs and found Yeji holding Soobin and crying.

"P-Please. He's h-hurt. Help h-him!" She sobbed as she hugged her boyfriend. 

Wooyoung ran over to her and checked for a pulse.

"He'll live. Don't worry. Are you hurt?" He asked as Yeji shook her head. 

"H-He made me watch as he beat h-him up." 

"That sick ass of a kid. Don't worry you're safe now." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this! I hope you liked it lol. Don't forget to vote!

[edited]