.ateez.

This is gonna be inspired by Criminal Minds. I'm using all the agents that were in Season 2. This will be completely made up and it didn't happen in the show. Also, instead of having the regular group, ATEEZ will be the agents. 

Kim Hongjoong: In place of Aaron Hotchner

Park Seonghwa: In place of Jason Gideon

Jeong Yunho: In place of Jennifer Jareau

Kang Yeosang: In place of Penelope Garcia

Choi San: In place of Emily Prentiss

Jung Wooyoung: In place of Spencer Reid

Choi Jongho: In place of Derek Morgan

"Guys, we're meeting in 5" Hongjoong said walking up to San, Wooyoung, and Jongho who were all talking and drinking coffee. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"There was a kidnapping in Busan. This was the fourth kidnapping reported in the past 2 months. The first victim was a young 16 year old girl named Hirai Momo. The second was a 16 year old boy named Park Jisung. The third victim was a 17 year old boy named Choi Soobin. And the most recent victim is a 17 year old girl named Hwang Yeji. The bodies of the first two were found together behind a school..." Yunho said handing out pictures of the smiling children and showing the other pictures of the dead bodies. (I'm so sorry. I don't want to kill Momo and Jisung😭). The kids were tied up and it looks as if they were beat to death." 

"Why is the unsub beating them to death?" San asked looking at the pictures. "He could've done any other way."

"Maybe the unsub doesn't exactly know how to kill." Wooyoung stated examining the pictures. "This might be one of the messiest ways to kill. When did the report come in that she was missing?" Wooyoung asked pointing to the picture of Yeji.

"About 9 hours ago." Yunho responded

"Then that leaves us about 15 hours to try and find her. In most kidnapping situations the child doesn't last for over 24 hours." Wooyoung explained to the others. 

"Do we have anything else on the kids?" Seonghwa asked

"I did some digging and it seems like all the kids go to the same school." Yeosang answered looking over and Seonghwa and Hongjoong. "It's not much but maybe we can start there."

"No, that information can be of good use. We leave in 30. Be on the plane." Hongjoong stated walking out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you so much for coming down." Taehyung the police chief said. "As soon as this report came in we knew we had to call you. We should have called you earlier." 

"At least you called us now." Hongjoong said setting his briefcase down. 

"Ok,  San and Wooyoung, you guys go to the houses of the victims and talk to the parents and family members. Yeosang, we need you here searching up as much information you can get on the missing children and their families. Yunho, stay with Yeosang and help him out. Hongjoong, Jongho, you're with me. We're gonna go to the school. Meet back here in 2 hours." Seonghwa said as everyone disbanded and went to their designated places.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

San and Wooyoung

"Hello, Mr. Hwang? I'm agent Choi and this is agent Jung and we're from the FBI. We wanted to speak to you about Yeji." San said to the young boy who answered the door.

"O-Oh ok. I'm Hyunjin, her older brother. You can come in." 

"Do you live here with your parents"

"N-No, they uhm, they died 2 years ago. It's just me and Yeji now. Did you find her? Please tell me you did. She's all I have." 

"Not yet, but we have agents out there trying to find her as we speak." 

"Please, please find her." 

"We will. But to do that we need to ask you a few questions." 

"Ok, what do you want to know?" Hyunjin asked sitting down on the couch gesturing San and Wooyoung to sit too. 

"What does your sister normally do when she's not at school?"

"Uhm she goes to the library with her friends and they study after school together. Then she comes home and we eat and just do whatever."

"Do you guys do the same thing every night?" 

"No we don't. We do whatever sometimes. The only thing that she does regularly is go to the library after school. She leaves the school at the same time and leaves the library at the same time. I-I was supposed to pick her up w-when she got kidnapped-" Hyunjin said as he started to break down a little. "S-She would've been here if I just picked her up and I didn't meet the guys."

"It's not your fault Hyunjin. You didn't know this was going to happen to her."  

"B-But I could've been there."

"Don't worry, we'll find her. But we need to ask another question." San said comforting Hyunjin.

"O-Ok"

"Do you know if she's in a relationship with anyone at the moment?"

"Y-Yeah, she does."

"Who is her boyfriend?" 

"H-His name is Soobin." 

"Wait, what's his full name?"

"Uh, I think it's Choi Soobin. Y-Yeah it's Choi Soobin."

"Are you aware that Choi Soobin is also one of the people who got kidnapped?" 

"W-What? He is?!?"

"Yes, he was the third one to get kidnapped." 

"Y-Yeji didn't tell me this..."

"How was she acting for the past week or so?" 

"Well s-she seemed kinda normal...B-But then again, when she got home s-she went to her room almost instantly. I asked her what was wrong and she said s-she was fine." 

"Well, we are trying our best to find her and the other kids. When we do find her, we'll contact you right away. Thank you for the help." Wooyoung said as the two thanked Hyunjin and walked out of the house. "We should see if the other two victims were dating each other. There might be a connection." 

"I agree. Let's go to the other victims houses." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 2 is the next story:)

[edited]