.song mingi.

"The periodic table consists of...." Your science teacher rambled on in the zoom class you were currently in. Your class was abnormally small, there were only twelve people including you and your eight friends. Well, seven friends and one boyfriend. Kim Hongjoong, Park Seonghwa, Jeong Yunho, Kang Yeosang, Choi San, Choi Jongho, Jung Wooyoung, and of course Song Mingi who was your boyfriend.

Since you were on mute you sighed and looked around your room since you were bored out of your mind. You then got an idea. You were gonna prank Mingi.

There was this trend going around when you text someone saying 'there's someone behind you' when you were on a zoom call, and knowing how scared he would be, you thought it would be hilarious. 

mingiiii🥰

bby>

<yeah?

there's someone behind you...>

You quickly turned your camera on and started to film Mingi as you saw him read your text then turn around as fast as he could making him to fall of his chair. The others were on mute but you saw them start laughing their asses off. 

"Mr. Song, are you okay?" the teacher said as Mingi got up off the ground and sat back on his chair.

"Y-Yeah sorry Mr. Lee" Mingi said bowing after he got up from the ground. He sat back down and looked at his phone again. Obviously you were already expecting a text from him. 

mingiiii🥰

<Y/N istg I'll get you back for that

<and you better not post tht video

who said i took a video?>

<i saw you

<i'm not blins

what's blinds lmao>

<*blind. I meant blind

<you're gonna get it

okay okay im sorryyyy🥺>

<okayyyy

"Mr. Song, Ms. Y/L/N stop looking at your phones" 

"Sorry Mr. Lee" The both of you say at the same time causing your teacher to just sigh.

[edited]