.choi jongho vp.

You were walking home from work when you saw it. There was a bat that was on the ground flopping around. You knew it was probably a bad idea to bring a bat of all things home, but you couldn't let it stay there struggling. 

You got home and gave the bat a bath and fed it. After you finished taking care of it, you gave it a little towel bed and left it on the kitchen counter as you got ready for bed and fell asleep.

(is it even possibly to take care of a bat like that?)

-The next morning-

You got out of bed and walked sleepily to the bathroom and took a quick shower. As you were drying your hair in your room, you heard a loud crash from your kitchen

"What the hell..." You whispered to yourself as you quietly grabbed a broom from the closet. You lived alone so it should be quiet...You slowly walked closer to your kitchen and peeked around the corner holding the broom close to your chest. You see a man standing there with, wait....NO CLOTHES ON?!?!? 

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" You scream swinging the broom at the strange man.

"YO CHILL OUT!" the man says grabbing the broom from your hands and throwing it to the side.

"HOW THE HELL CAN I CHILL OUT IF THERE'S A WEIRD ASS NAKED DUDE IN MY HOUSE?" 

"CALM DOWN Y/N!"

 "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME STALKER"

"Uh, it says right there on your paper-" He said pointing to the report you had out on the table for work.

"Okay....but WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE"

"Well I'm not trying to hurt or kidnap you"

"What if you're robbing me!" 

"Wha-"

"Don't what me. I need answers and a name" You said crossing your arms over your chest. At this point you were more upset than scared. 

"Fine, my name is Jongho. But before I answer any more questions, do you have clothes?" He asked as you remembered he was butt naked. 

"Shit, yeah I think I have some my brother left" 

You returned to the kitchen with clothes your older brother Yeosang forgot when he came over to visit. "Here I hope these fit" 

"Thanks" Jongho said as he put on the clothes and sat down at the kitchen table

"Yeah, now answer my questions. How the hell did you get into my house?" 

"I was the bat" 

"I- what? Am I on something right now or did I just hear you say you were the bat I rescued last night?"

"No you heard right" 

"So what are you? Like a vampire or something?" 

"Yeah I am"

"Wait what? I was joking"

"I'm serious. I am"

"That's kinda cool not gonna lie"

"Well I mean you're talking to an all powerful vampire here" 

"Are there more of you?"

"Yup, there are many. My friends are vampires too"

"How many are there specifically?"

"Uh there are thousands out there. But I rarely see them. The only other vampires I see regularly are my friends. There are 8 of us."

"Wow, I didn't think you guys were real. I've honestly wanted to meet a vampire"

"Well here I am."

"Cool"

"So did you wanna meet my friends?"

"Why?"

"JONGHO YOU IN HERE?" A loud voice asked as your front door slammed open.

"AH WHAT-"

"YAH WOOYOUNG! Oh sorry, these are my friends. This is why I asked if you wanted to meet them" Jongho said rolling his eyes at the 7 other boys who walked into your house. 

"How did they find my house?" 

"We can sense each other. And they just followed my scent"

"Yah who's this girl? You know her?" A taller guy asked wiggling his eyebrows

"Yeah, who is she? She's kinda hot" Another with red hair said eyeing you up and down

"Mingi shut up. I'm sorry about them. My name is Seonghwa."

"Nice to meet you..." 

"Let's get going. I'm hungry" A shorter guy said to the others. 

"Okay. Thank you again Y/N. I owe it to you" Jongho said pecking your cheek causing you to blush.

"W-What was that for?"

"So I can find you again" He said winking as he walked out of your house...

I feel like I'm saying this a lot but sorry for the late updates....I've started helping out at my school over the summer as a teachers assistant so I've been pretty busy. This is it for the vampire AUs:) I hope you enjoyed it!

[edited]