.kang yeosang.

"Y/N hurry up!" Your brother San yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "We're late!" 

"Sorry! I'm coming!" you said running down with your bag.

"What took you so long?" 

"What if I told you that I was on a facetime with Yeosang?" You asked sheepishly as you put your shoes on.

"Seriously? You're literally seeing him in less than an hour. Can't you two love birds handle a few hours without seeing each other?"

"Nope, because we're too much in love" You said sticking your tongue out and running to the car.

"You're so childish Y/N!"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys sorry we're late. Someone wanted to facetime their boyfriend right before coming. And it didn't help that they forgot to pack too." San said to the other boys as he got out of the car.

"It's fine, at least you're he-"

"Y/NNNNN" Yeosang said cutting Hongjoong off and running over to you, pulling you into a huge hug. 

"Hi Yeosangie I missed youuuu" You responded as he pulled you in for a deep kiss.

"YAH NOT IN FRONT OF THE BROTHER" San said shielding his eyes and walking away to grab the bags. 

"Yeosangie I'll be right back. I need to grab my stuff" 

"Okay, but hurry. I wanna hang out with you."

You walked over to the trunk and grabbed your bag. You kept looking for your sleeping bag but it was nowhere to be found. 

"Shit. San, I forgot my sleeping bag."

"Oh my god are you serious right now. We aren't going back for it."

"Where am I gonna sleep then?"

"I don't know, go ask Yeosang if you can sleep with him."

"I'm surprised that you're actually asking me if I wanna sleep with Yeosang..."

"What? I don't have room for you in my sleeping bag no offense. Shibber takes up the space." He responded shrugging and walking away with his bags.

"Aish that guy..." You said under your breath as you walked over to Yeosang. "Hey, uhm I forgot my sleeping bag, is it ok if I sleep with you?"

"Yeah of course baby. But you should ask San first."

"I did. He said Shibber takes up all the space."

"That guys I swear. But it's fine since I get to be with my girl"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaha hi guys. Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't forget to follow and vote! 

[edited]