.choi san.

"You are so in love." Your best friend Lisa told you making your cheeks turn a bright red.

"N-no I'm not. What makes you think that?"

"Well for one, you always stare at him, two you always blush when he comes over to talk to you, three you-"

"Okay okay I get it." You said cutting her off and rolling your eyes playfully

"See you aren't denying it."

So maybe you had a little crush on the one and only Choi San who just so happened to be your brothers best friend. Wait who are you kidding, over time you fell in love with him. It was the little things he did that made you fall harder and harder every time. Just as you thought you were getting over it, he did something that made those feelings come back. Sure he was a year older than you, but that was just a small factor to you.

"Hi Y/N!" San said as he walked past your table with your brother and their friends

"H-Hi" You waved as you mentally cursed at yourself for stuttering. You looked over to see your brother Mingi making kissing faces as he laughed a little and walked away with his friends

"Aish, pabo" You muttered regretting ever telling him of your crush on his friend.

~

"Y/N the boys are coming over to the house again" Mingi stated as you walked past him to go to the kitchen. "You can see your boyfriend San again"

"Yah shut up before I smack you"

"What it's funny seeing you like that"

"You know, sometimes I regret ever telling you"

"Hey I'm your older brother. Plus it's not like I'd tell him."

"True"

Right after that the door bell rang as Mingi walked over to open it.

"HELLOOOOOOO" Wooyoung screeched at the top of his lungs earning a smack at the back of his head from Seonghwa

"Yah shut up"

"Oops"

"Hey Y/N" San said looking over at you

"Hi San"

" Wow okay so my little sister gets a hi when I don't?"

"I was getting there" San mumbled blushing as he looked down at the ground to hide it.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" Mingi suggested

"Sure" The others all agreed in unison.

"I'll go to my room so I don't bother you guys" You said as the boys were already starting to get comfortable in front of the TV.

"Y/N you should join us. It's no problem" San said smiling over at you as he sat on the couch.

"Okay.." You said as you scanned the room only to find that the only open seat was next to San. You figured Wooyoung was going to sit there but he sat on the ground instead. So with no other option, you sat next to San. Not that you were complaining though.

~

As the movie went on you started to feel yourself struggle to keep your eyes open. San took notice of how tired you seemed and offered something...

"You can use my shoulder if you want." He whispered to you as you hesitantly nodded resting your head on his shoulder as you slowly fell asleep.

As you were sleeping San couldn't help but stare. He thought you were the most adorable thing and he just wanted to call you his.

~

Soon the movie ended but you were fast asleep on his shoulder.

"San come on we have to go" Wooyoung said as he made his way over to the door with the others after they all bid their goodbyes to Mingi.

"But what about Y/N? She's still sleeping. I don't want to wake her up."

"Then you can stay here" Mingi said as San gave him a shocked look

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, I know you like her and I know she likes you. I'm tired of keeping these things a secret. So I give you permission to date my sister."

~

You woke up the next morning and you're pillow felt harder than normal. You turned around and came face to face with San, his arms wrapped around your waist and his breathing was steady.

"San??" you asked quietly

"Hmmm?" he asked with his eyes still closed. He opened them only to realize the situation you were both in. "Ah shit, sorry..." He said trying to get up.

"No, i-it's okay...I mean, as long as it's okay with you. I don't want to-" San cut you off by putting his lips on yours.

"I really like you Y/N. Sorry that was so sudden but I really do like you."

"I like you too San" You said as the both of you leaned in for another kiss.

"FINALLY OH MY GOD IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" Mingi yelled as he walked out from inside the kitchen

"When the hell did you get here?" You asked blushing

"About 20 minutes ago. I heard the whole thing. I'm gonna go meet with the guys so don't do anything dirty" Mingi responded walking out the door before you and San could respond.

"Well I guess he's okay with it"

"I mean he did let me stay at the house after you fell asleep on me"

"What? He did? For real?"

"Yeah I'm glad he did, otherwise we so wouldn't be together right now." San said taking your hand in his and smiling.

Hey guys, thanks for reading this chapter! My computer went in today so I finished writing this on my ipad lmfao. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day or night (if you're like me and read super late at night)

[edited]