.choi jongho.

"I don't wanna die babe"

"Unless I'm by your side babe"

"I need you in my life babe"

Jongho was your best friend. You had no idea but he had a crush on you for a long time and he felt that if he wasn't with you, or if something happened to you, he would be lost. 

"Yeah, I need you tonight babe"

"'Cause I don't wanna fade away, away"

"I don't wanna fade away today"

He worries when you're hurt, or sick. He doesn't want anything to happen to you because he knows that losing you will hurt him.

"I ain't gotta fade away, away"

"Unless I'm with you girl"

When he finally got the courage to ask you out, you agreed. He was so happy that he never let you go. He knew that he would be fine with you. He knew that everything would be okay. 

"Lately I've been going thru it all"

"I got here, lets hope and dive off"

"And you're all the only one that I can call"

He has been going through some things in his past. He went to you whenever he felt down about it, or when he felt sad. You helped him through it. You two were inseparable.

"I wish I could spend all my time with you"

"I wish I could spend a day on the line with you"

"I'm always working instead"

Once he became a trainee, he was rarely around. He wanted to be but with his tight schedule, it was harder. 

"Scattered to my head"

"When all that ever mattered was you"

He became even more stressed as time went on. It was harder for him since before, his focus was on you. It was hard for the both of you to adjust, but you did.  

"I don't wanna die babe"

"Unless I'm by your side babe"

"I need you in my life babe"

Either way, you both got through it. Eventually he debuted with a group called ATEEZ. They became really popular and they allowed you both to see each other and talk regularly. Everything was great...

"Yeah, I need you tonight babe"

"'Cause I don't wanna fade away, away"

"I don't wanna fade away today"

"I ain't gotta fade away, away"

"Unless I'm with you girl..."

[edited]