.choi san.

San's pov

I woke up and saw Y/N curling up next to me. I smiled as I leaned over to press a kiss on her forehead. But something was wrong. She was burning up and I saw a slight pink tinge on her cheeks. 

"Y/N, are you ok?" I whispered as I softly shook her to wake her up. 

"I'm cold Sannie" 

"But you're burning up."

"I'm cold though"

"Y/N, you're sick. I'm gonna go get you some food and water okay?"

She just nodded in response and sunk into the covers more.

Your pov

I woke up to San shaking me lightly. I felt like shit and it was so cold. 

"Y/N, you're sick. I'm gonna go get you some food and water okay?"

I was too tired to say anything so I just nodded. After a little while I felt his side of the bed dip.

"Here baby. Drink this and eat some food. You'll feel better after."

I slowly sat up with the help of San and started to eat. I couldn't function at all. Before I put another spoonful of soup into my mouth, I sneezed quietly into my elbow and sniffled.

"Aren't you gonna say bless you" I asked San who was just sitting there and staring at me with a smile on his face.

"I'm in front of you, you're already blessed"

"Seriously?"

"Whatttt. I wanna make you laugh. Plus, your sneezes are so cute."

"Sannie, I'm sick and I feel like crap. I probably look like crap tooo" I said pouting at him.

"Baby, you never look like crap. Even when you're sick. Trust me."

"You're the best boyfriend ever."

"I know. That's why I decided to date the best girlfriend in the world. We are perfect together." He responded giving me a cheeky smile. "I love you. Even when you're sick."

"I love you too Sannie"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi:) Sorry this is so short. I hope you enjoyed it though! 

[edited]