.park seonghwa.

Your older brother was finally coming back to visit you. He's been away for the longest time and you couldn't wait to see him again. You just got a text from him saying that he landed and was coming over to your house. You just smiled and texted him back excited to finally have some time with your brother after 4 years. 

"Babe, I'm so sorry. The boys and I have practice right now. I have to go..." Your boyfriend Seonghwa said walking up to you and kissing your forehead. "I'll be back later tonight, I promise" 

"Oh, ok. I'll see you later." You said as you pecked his lips still looking at your phone. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seonghwa's pov

"She's been smiling down at her phone all week. I don't know what she's been doing..." 

"Maybe it's just a friend or something." Yunho said as we were stretching

"Yeah but she never smiles like that into her phone...What if she's cheating on me???" 

"Hyung, Y/N would never cheat on you. We know her and she isn't the type to do that."

"I know, but still. I'm worried. I don't wanna lose her." 

"Look if it's ok with you, we'll go back with you to your house and we can see whether or not she's cheating ok?" 

"Ok I guess that's fine with me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

I was waiting around on the couch watching a Kdrama until I heard the doorbell ring. I ran over and opened it revealing a smiling face.

"Hey little sis! It's been a while!" 

"TAEYONG!" I screamed as I engulfed him in a big hug. "I missed you so muchhhh"

"Me too!"

"Come in! I have the guest room ready for you."

"Awwww when did you get so nice?" He asked pouting as he patted the top of your head. 

"Shut up. I can be mean if you want." 

"Wow ok my bad"

"I'm kidding! Oh also, you can meet my boyfriend. He's out right now but he should be back later." 

"Oh ok. Sounds good." Taeyong replied walking into the house. "You guys didn't do the dirty right?" 

"Oh hell nah. We're too young." 

"Good. Keep it that way. Oh and he know i'm coming right?" 

"Yeah he should." 

"Ok that's good. I don't wanna surprise him."

And just when he said that, the front door swung open and Seonghwa stopped in his tracks, looking between me and Taeyong. 

"Y/N...how could you...." Seonghwa asked as tears started to form in his eyes. The other boys walked into the house looking between the three of us and then at me.

"Y/N did you seriously just cheat on him like that? After 2 years?" Wooyoung asked shaking his head. 

"Guys this is a mistake"

"Yeah, its a big mistake given the fact that you have another dude here." Seonghwa sobbed

"You have it all wrong! This is my brother! Lee Taeyong. I thought you knew that he was coming! I told you last week!" 

"What...you did?" 

"You were playing video games"

"Ohhhhh shit yeah.....now I remember..." Seonghwa said scratching the back of his neck.

"Aish you pabo" Hongjoong said smacking the back of his head. "What a great first impression"

"Sorry...I'm Park Seonghwa. It's nice to meet you." He said bowing to my brother.

"It's ok, honesty we look nothing alike." Taeyong said laughing

"Baby, I'm so sorry I ever doubted you."

"It's fine, it was just a misunderstanding."

[edited]