.song mingi.

angst

"Hi baby. It's currently 11:38 pm. I honestly don't know why I'm saying this when you probably already know. Today was surprisingly a good day. I spent the day with the boys again. We played video games for the whole time and San, well he won every time again." 

"Jongho and Wooyoung were really close to beating him but he always won. Seonghwa cooked another really good meal for us. Hongjoong actually  decided to compose songs for all of us. He made one for you too. Yunho is still the big baby of the group and Yeosang was actually talking a lot today and we were actually screaming and messing up the house."

"Since we knew you would probably yell at us we cleaned it all up. Also, Seonghwa forced us too haha. We're meeting up with the other boys later just to hang out. You know the guys from Stray Kids? Changbin asked Wooyoung if we wanted to come over, you know, to relieve some anxiety." 

"Oh and Wooyoung. He still has his hyena laugh. It never disappears. I swear that boys laughter might be the death of me. Jongho is still breaking apples like a maniac but we don't mind. He actually started to learn how to make different types of food that has apples in it."

"But as for me, I miss you Y/N. I miss you so much baby. I want you to come back to us. I know you won't but I wish you would. I know you are probably thinking this is unhealthy for me but I still am going to continue doing this.Things will never be the same again. Please come back to me. The boys need you. I need you."

[edited]