.ateez.

"No we are not going as zombies this year. We went as zombies before and never again" Seonghwa said as you and the boys were tying to figure out what to be for Halloween this year.

"Well we better figure something out because today is literally Halloween" You said sighing and rolling your eyes. The boys held off trying to find costumes until the last second. They had been so busy with playing video games they kept pushing it off without realizing it.

"Maybe we should go to the store to look for costumes" Jongho recommended

"Finally someone with common sense. Why didn't anyone say this about an hour ago?" Hongjoong said as you all walked out the door and got in cars headed to a nearby store.

~

"What about the purge?" Mingi asked looking through different masks

"Uh...how about no" Wooyoung said walking past Mingi.

"Why not? The purge is cool as fuck"

"I know it's cool but I want to be something else"

After about 45 minutes looking around you all couldn't find costumes.

"Let's just be zombies again. It isn't that bad of an idea" You said as you were all walking out. "I mean the only person against it was Seonghwa."

"Ugh fine. The only reason I was against it was because I didn't want to repeat a year"

"Hyung, repeating isn't bad" San said

"I know but....ugh whatever. Let's go"

a/n: okay this was bad....