Saved & Kidnapped By A Giant Robot

Hold me up---Sam Tinnesz

'Been some long days,
And some hard nights,
Just wandering in the dark.~
I keep pushing through,
I keep fighting on,
But I'm losing this fire,
In the valleys of my heart.
Oooh-Oooh-Oooh!~'

A little girl sings softly to herself, her little (E/C) hues watching the ground, as she walks around a fimialer path in the woods. She loves to be outside and away from people, she is just to shy around them and prefers to be in the forest instead. Her shiny (H/L) (H/C) bounce every time she skips. She was in a very happy mood right at this moment.

'Oooh-Oooh-Oooh!~
When I'm down down down,
Oooh-Oooh-Oooh
Can you hold me up?~
In my weakness,
You've been the strongest,
Lifting my head up from the dirt-!~'

CRASH!!!

What was that?!The girl stopped in her tracks looking around for something, anything, unusual. She saw nothing so far. What made that loud noise all of a-?

"Curse you scout!You ruined my paint job for frags sake!!" A british male voice says before I hear something that sounds like a shot gun go off "Just.Hold.Still.DAMMIT!"

The girl curiously made her way over to the unknown noise - metal was one of the things you recognized - but stop behind a tree. What the little girl saw was life changing, she saw LIVING giant alien ROBOTS fighting eachother! As of what she sees by the moment she got there, it seemed the little yellow and black with baby blue light bulb eyes robot was winning.The taller red robot with red light bulb eyes was trying to fight back but was loosing badly. Poor red robot. He - by the voice it has - was soon punched in the face knocking him down onto his back sliding towards the tree I was hiding behind, luckily gravity slowed him down and he didn't kill me with his own body.

The red robot let out a irritated sigh spitting out this bright blue stuff from its mouth "Go on, finish me off you autobot pest!"

That was when she saw the yellow and black robot make a gun out of his arm.That is soooooo cool!But....he was gonna kill the red robot. Right infront of you. You have to do something!The gun - that the yellow and black robot had - was glowing and, without even thinking it over, she jumped right infront of the red robot in a 'DON'T SHOOT!' stance.

Knockouts POV
"P-Please!D-D-Don't shoot him!" You shout out stuttering like usual, the yellow and black robot looked at you in shock and confusion.

The robot behind the girl was more then shock nor confuse, he was just utterly intrigued by the young human femmlings bravery to jump into action like that, even right infront of a guy/woman who held a gun at them. Choosing to shoot or not.

Obviously, Bumblebee was NOT going to shoot the human. He was on the good side after all, and has one of his own to take care of.

Soon, the human femmling began to shake a little as small sobs escapes her "...Don't s-shoot....plz!...L-Let him live!.."

Woah. She didn't call me a robot or alien....that's new. Hmmm...maybe I should take her to the nemesis?She could be my little - if lord megatron allows it - pet?~ Or maybe she could be a experiment on instead-?

'Knockout.Do you have what you need?Lord Megatron needs you back on the Nemesis!'

A smirk rose at my lips, just what I need 'Yes.But I am in deep scrap so send in some recruits at my location stat!'

'On it!Hold on Knockout!'

In a instant a ground bridge was made and 3 decepticons scouts came out as instructed in the first place. Good, now I need to grab her and get threw the ground bridge-!

Suddenly, small hands were placed on his face. It was the human femmling. "Are you o-okay Mr.R-R-Robot?"

DAMMIT!....Well at least she said that in a nice and cute way, she didn't know my name afterall.

"Yeah, now hold still and let go of my face!" I say as she listens before I grab her - she yelp in rather suprise way - as I made my way to the ground bridge.

Sticking my ped in I look at the scout, seeing that he was getting no chance to get out and after me, I let out a sadistic laugh "Pathetic." And went inside.