Meeting Up p.2

Hey guys srry for not updating for a while, I was trying to think of how to end this book....which I found out what to do...and...you guys are gonna hate me for what I am going to put alllllll y'all into.But it seems all u guys want a SEQUEL really bad!So I'm going to do it, hope you guys are ready.This is going to be one hell of a ride!😅

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Starscream didn't know whats going to happen to him once he transformes and lands.Oh, he never knew what is about to come.On the other hand Soundwave made sure to stay a few feet away from Starscream, he knew what Voidlight is like with her siblings so this....this is a good distance to keep himself safe for now.Once Soundwave and Starscream made there way up to the middle of nowhere, Starscream became irritated as hell.

"Why in the all spark are we here?!Where is Megatron at-?!"

"YEEEET!" Voidlight - in her F/A 18 Hornet form - transformes back to her original self before coming in hot at Starscream, soon taking him into a tackle hug as they both wipe out.

Starscream groans then shove her off slightly, that's when he saw it was his little sister Voidlight.Now his big brother mode, which no one in the Decepticon Nemesis knows about, clicked on immediately once he saw her.

"Void?!What the pit were you thinking?!You could of have hurt yourself-!!"

"Oh shut the frag up and give this damn femme a hug you fragger."

Starscream huffs, smirking slightly then hugs her "Your still small ya know.."

Voidlight retreats from the hug, running over to give Soundwave one too "And your still one hell of a glitchy screamer!~"

"HEY!"

Soundwave gives Voidlight a light hug before looking into the distance. Of course this confuse Voidlight but Starscream knew what's up. This is something very known for Soundwaves own mysterious behavior.

"Soundwave?What is wrong-?"

No.There was no words to be said as a explosive was toss towards Starscreams face.Luckily Soundwave managed to grab the bomb and throw it back from where it came from, it explodes mid air before two Autobots - Smokescreen and Bulkhead - come out ready to fight. But that's the thing, they were out numbered by 3 Decepticons.Why fight them when there is only two Autobots?

":::Voidlight able to fight?:::"

"I don't know I been gone for a very long time..." Voidlight takes out her blaster, her other servo held a dagger from her ped side, then pops her neckcords slowly "...But I am pretty sure this badaft glitch can kick some Autobot afts!"

Starscream rolls his optics, not amused at all "Your an idiot."

"And you, dear Starscream, are our bait!"

"Oh oka-..WAIT A SECO-!!" Too late.Voidlight immediately grab her brothers arm and throws him at the big green bulky mech.The screams of Starscream was all you could hear at the moment.

Smokescreen made a quick dodge when Starscream began to shoot at them both - while in the air still - before indeed landing onto Bulkhead. But he didn't get any of those autobots at all, but no bother it was Voidlight's and Soundwaves turn anyways.

"Dame you Decepticons!Give us back (Y/N)!" Smokescreen shouts, charging at the two Decepticons, his weapon was gone for some odd reason.

":::Now that.." Soundwave was able to give Voidlight a bust up into the air, then he grabs Smokescreens right pede knocking him onto his back, and Voidlight was come in on him from above, her dagger aiming for Smokescreens helm "...is a negative.:::"