Coming Home p.3

WARNING!THERE ARE GONNA BE ALOT OF POV'S HERE! PLEASE DON'T GET CONFUSE!

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Optimus Prime POV

Just as I got done with my research for the childs needs, a in coming com link came.It was Ratchet.

"Ratchet, what seems to be the matter old friend-"

"Prime!We need backup!I repeat, we need-AAGGGHHH!"

"RATCHET!"

And it was off.

"What happened to Ratchet?Is Bumblebee okay?" Raph looked at me, worried as I am.

"Whatever it is, it smells like Decepticons..." Wheeljack - who told me of the failed attempt of retrieving her - pops his digits "....I know that smell from anywhere!"

Miko jumps up, excited "Oh!Oh!Oh!Can I join?!PLEEAASSEEE!"

I shake my helm, opening the groundbrigde to Ratchet's location "Bulkhead, stay here and watch over the childern." before transforming myself "...Autobots, roll out!" and leave.

Miko huffs "They always excludes us from the action, B O R I N G!"

"It's better then nothing Miko, it's better then nothing..."

Bumblebee POV

I can't keep up with him, it's like if he became a complete beast all of the sudden!

"DIE!DIE!DIEEE!" Predaking was shouting, clawing, and spitting fire at me from all over the place.

I need back up, and I need it fast-.

"...The truth is that she trusts us more then you Autopest!"

Waite?!Who else just joined the fight?!

"I got you!~" Predaking leap at me, clawing me down, his beast faceplate glaring and drooling on mine "Are you ready to die scout-?~"

Suddenly a massive body collides into Predaking - causing him to be fling to the side and off me - before he was fighting someone else.

"You good scout?" It was Ultra Magus, and he did not look please.

I got up, giving him a thumbs up, before running over to Ratchet.He was held down by....Dreadwing?!I though he was supposed to be dead?!

"Do you not see her in pain?She needs medic care now!"

Dreadwing nods, charging his blaster "I know..." then he aims it at Ratchets helm "...but none of it is coming from you-!"

Nope.I ripped him off of Ratchet, angery as hell.

"Watch my back Bee!" Ratchet limps his way towards - I guess - where the girl hids.

Then the fight between me and Dreadwing begins.

Ratchet POV

Everyone but Bulkhead is here, good I can finally get her back to base safely!

"N-No!..Go away!"

As gentle as I could I picked up the rocks and immediately knew that her legs were broken.God dammit Bee!

"I am going to pick you up now, don't move-."

Suddenly I was pulled back and away from her.Whoever had me decided to throw me back a few feet away, drawing Arcce and Smokescreens attention by it, but I growled inwardly to see who it was. Now holding the girl in his servos.

It was Soundwave.

":::Objective completed. A injured human child, not as planned.:::"

I got up, ready to fight him knowing I may not have the chance to win, but suddenly he flicked his digit up wards towards the sky....Then I saw Megatron with alot of Decepticon soilders, coming in fast.

"Oh scrap!"

Megatron POV

It seems that many didn't like the news of what happened to (Y/N), getting kidnapped by the Autobots, but when I got down there....I was beyond angery. She was hurt, badly.She needed medical care.

"Give her to me Soundwave..." He hands me her gently, she was still crying, before I give him another order "...And tell Shockwave to get here ASAP, (Y/N) needs it."

Soundwave nods silently before going into the fight, I was in the center of it all.

"Who has done this to you?"

You whimper softly "I don't know, I-I *sniff* was hiding like Predaking t-t-told *sniff* me to.."

Hmmm.....guess I will have to kill every single one of them until I get my information-.

"MEGATROOONNN!"

Oh, it's him.

I turn towards him, smirking to see that he is surrounded by my Decepticon followers, before walking up to him. He was a dead mech if he dose anything, he had zero chance of survival.

"Prime!~How great it is to see you join the party-!~"

"This is not a game Megatron!.." Prime  strongly shouts at me, then points at (Y/N) small form in my servos "...We know about her history, she is not safe with you or your Decepticons!"

I rolled my optics, he knew nothing of what we know.And that is a fact then a lie.

"Says the one who blew up the Nemesis annnnndddd.." I look at (Y/N), seeing if she is okay, before continuing "...almost became the one who caused her true death?"

Optimus grunts, knowing I was right, before looking at me, his optics looked very determined "...Let's make a deal then."

I rose a brow, intrude "What sort of deal Prime?"

"Fight. Whoever wins gets to keep the girl.."

"And if one lose?"

Prime became stiff, but he continued "...then the other will not dare lay a finger on her.Ever."

"Now that Prime.." I took his servo, accepting the challenge "...Sounds fun!~"