A Pinch Of Glitch

You know, before all this happened, Megatron was just about to go to a different mine site.Nothing evil or life threatening he was just gonna check it out.You know, like a liar.

"Lord Megatron we are ready to go sir!"

Megatron clasps his servos together, ready to get this show on the road "Excellent-!"

Then there is was, that unknown colored portal that came out of the mere blue.Of course the soilders were shock, this was something utterly new, but Megatron barked at them to get ready for whatever is coming through.But they were too late.By now an anti-Decepticon came crashing down from the portal, mad as hell, before then noticing Lord Megatron's presence.

"M-My Lord!Oh how good it is to see-!~"

Megatron already had his blaster out and shot one missing mere inches from Arachnids helm, he never liked this femme she was a sociopath.Arachind stands up, hissing threateningly, as Megatron shot more at her.Arachnids flexibility had a major upper hand in dodgeing, like if this was a mere game of sorts then someone ending her life.

Megatron growls, finally grabbing Arachnids leg and swing her into a wall, eyeing her hatefuly "Why are you here Arachnid?!You are no longer apart of the alliance!!!"

"Yes,yes I know..." Arachnid pops her neckcords, humming softly "...But I notice that, during my hunt, you have a small human on your side now?I though you hate them-??"

"Arachnid this business does not concern you!"

Arachnid smirks evily, her purple optics glistening in pure bloodlust "..Then if you won't tell me.." She suddenly blends into the background, camouflaging herself "...then maybe I can get some answers from that little human of yours?~"

Oh no.Now Megatron was pissed off. You were already put to danger and now this glitch was going to cause more damage to you then the Autobots ever have. He wasn't going to let that happen again. He had began to feel very calm and focus when you are around him for a second or on the ship somewhere with the other cons....To be honest, though he tries to not admit it, you have grown to the point he thinks and cherishes you as a neice. And you know what family means to everyone, you now mean everything to him more then his Decepticon cause itself.

Megatron looks around, looking for a sign of her whereabouts, but he did see her "..grrr!...COME OUT AND FIGHT ME GLITCH!"

Oh if he only knew that this whole time Arachnid was right behind him ready to strike.And here was her chance, she is finally going to do it.Goodbyeeee Megatron!

"See ya Mega-!~"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a flashy green bolt of energy came rushing towards the two.Once near the small thing jumped and kicked Arachnid in her left optic, causing her to shout in pain, before jumping back up to kick her in the stomach.This action was able to send Arachnid off her peds and a mere 9 feet away from it and Megatron.

Megatron turned just in time when the flashy green being came over and hug his cheek in worry.....that's when he realized who his little mysterious savior was.

"(Y/N) your legs!There fixed!?"

The girl giggles nodding "Yep!..." she then turns to look at Arachnid, hatred in her (E/C) hues "...let's teach her a lesson!~"

Megatron didn't know what side this was, maybe the bad side, but did he care right now?Nope.He just wanted to kick Arachnids aft as much as (Y/N) did.

Suddenly Arachnid jumps attacks them from the air, screaming "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT HUMAN!"

The girl was quick, faster then normal human speed, and was able to dodge it.But Megatron got tackled down by her, wrestling her on the floor.

-Now back to the present please!-

Arachnid and Megatron were pretty beat up but still kicking. But now, since little (Y/N) was given to Shockwave for his 1 million dollar questions,  Megatron was able to weaken Arachnid down.But it was not enough.Predaking and Dreadwing had just arrived to only see that Megatron was punch in the chassis before getting tripled kick in the air, flinging him down to the control area.

Shockwave looks at the two mechs, confuse "..Why did it take you two so long to get here-?"

"We got lost..." Predaking says taking (Y/N) from Shockwaves servos, then Dreadwing move aside quickly, standing infront of Shockwave "....And we have company."

"Who-?"

Suddenly Arachnid managed to sneak up onto Megatron, tackle him onto the ground, then pull out her sharpe servos to kill him off "Goodbye Megatro-!~"

Then a sound of a gunshot was heard, and right before there optics was a huge hole in Arachnids shoulderplate.She howled in pain as the mysterious cybrotronian who caused her such pain comes out from the entrance doors.The strife of how this black and white scheme theme cybrotronian walk was DEFINITELY a femme who holds sass to the next level.

"Who..." Arachnid growls, looking at the mysterious femme who accused her of such pain "...WHO ARE YOU?!"

The femme smirks "It's Britney glitch!~" and then she shot a blast straight into her spark chamber, ending Arachnid once and for all.

Everyone stood quiet, yes the danger is gone and nothing is wrong, but none of the mechs knew who this mysterious femme was.....But Megatron did. He knew who this mysterious young femme very well.

"....Voidlight?"

The femme smirks in a sweet but insane way, helping Megatron up "Who else would it be Nutmeg?~"

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Voidlight is an oc that belongs to DEMO_LIRIOUS! I hope I got her right and hope ya enjoy!SEE YA!👋