Wrong way

The ship lands in a abandon area and Dreadwing - with permission from Megatron - was able to take you with him!

"W-Where we going Dready?"

Dreadwing held you in his servos, walking into a forest.He didn't tell you that he was going to go retrieve his brother, he felt like he wanted to suprise you.

"I thought it be a good time to take a walk."

You look up, confuse "But you can t-transform?"

Dreadwing looks down at you, nodding "Yes, but that can tire us out."

"O-Oh..."

Suddenly a loud snap, not from Dreadwing, caught both of your attentions.Another hand was placed over you, keeping you hidden, while Dreadwing looks around.Trying to find what made that sound.But nothing dare to come out.

Dreadwing soon uncovers you, not sensing any danger near, before walking again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Now where do you think your going?~"

A web wraps around Dreadwings leg causing him to fall, holding you in place and don't hurt yourself, with you in his servos.He didn't have time to react when another web was shot towards his mouth, stopping him from speaking or shouting for help. You were put down in time before another web was shot at Dreadwings hands, right before he could rip the other webs off.You whimper before hiding behind a bush as a dark theme femal robot, she almost resembles a spider, comes out.

She then grabs Dreadwing and choos in his audio receptors "You can't leave without a goodbye kiss.~"

"(Y/N) stay hidden, don't let her see you!"

You nod not planning to at the moment.You were still traumatize by what happened to your legs and the Autobots....Now you were hopeing she wasn't a Autobot either.

Dreadwing struggle against the webs, they were not breaking, and the lady laughs mercilessly.Suddenly she grabs Dreadwings shoulderplates and began to drag him away, the ground having dents from him.Dreadwing began to struggle more.

"Oh stop struggling!.." She punches him in the back of his helm, knocking him out, and she smiles "...That's better!~"

You watch and waite for them to disappear before going out, deciding to either go save Dreadwing or go to the Nemesis for back up.

"It would be best if you go back, it will be more-!"

No.You made up your mind, you were going to save Dreadwing.Even if it goes down hill.

(Y/N) POV

I was worried that my wheelchair was going to flip over by all these trenches in the floor.But so far I was able to manage.

"You won't survive this, turn back now!"

I didn't, I kept on going.I emerge from a bush to see a ship.A huge ship in the ground open for the world to see in all it's glory.

"Time to turn back-!"

"No." I push myself out, quickly making my way under the bridge door, hiding "..Dreadwing is my friend, I-I gotta help him!"

"(Y/N) you have to listen to me!She will kill you-!"

"But Dready is in there Moon!"

"Sacrifices have to be made dear-."

Suddenly a loud sound came from the ship.And then a hand plucked me up from the wheelchair, and now I was facing the one who stolen Dreadwing.Her purple eyes looking straight into my little fleshy (E/C) ones.

She smirks evily at me "Now look what we have here?~"

Archinde(Is that how u spell her name?) POV

Now look at how lucky I am today!I got a Decepticon warrior and a itsy bitsy human sparkling, I can take her and us her as a trophy while the Decepticon can be my energon blood sack.Yeah, I like that idea.

"L-Let go of me you m-m-meanie!"

Ah.She is a fiesty one, I can break and tame that easily.~

Walking inside I threw the girl inside a small cage next to the Decepticon, his designation is Dreadwing I think, and how, oh how he was trying to free himself once I brought the child inside.She must be something very important if he so much as struggle against binds he can't break so easily.I might as well use her to my own advantage then.

Walking over to the Decepticon I rip off my webs from his faceplate, allowing him to speak.

"You seem rather protective around this bag of flesh, so explain why you see any worth in that thing-?~"

"I will not tell you unless..." He turns to the child, who stares down at him, then back to me "...you go offline yourself before Megatron does it for you!"

Oh.So he is with Megatron, this is making my day way better.But that tounge of his needs to go.He doesn't need it if he chooses to not tell me a reason of why this human was with him.I will have to confront Megatron for that issue later on.

I shoot a web at his mouth, shutting him up again, before grabbing a scalpel "If you say I should go, then I'll take you with me!~"

Soundwave POV

They been gone for a while.Did something happen?

"Soundwave we have an energon mine not far from us..." Starscream shouts, walking like a femme, out the med bay "...Stop looking out that window and let's go!"

Oh...this won't do.

":::Lazerbeak, scout around for Dreadwing and (Y/N)...Report back your location after.:::"

Lazerbeak, my fellow companion, flys off in search of Dreadwing and (Y/N).I hope nothing has happen to them....or so let holy primus hold me back before I kill a mech in the most brutalized way possible.

By little did he know, Lazerbeak is going the wrong way.