Coming Home p.2

You were still screaming - for which amaze both Ratchet and Bumblebee  at the same time - but you didn't seem to stop.Not at all.

"Bee, she is going to lose her voice if she keeps this up."

Bumblebee sighs into the com link ":::I know, but she just tunes me out why I try to-:::"

"BUMBLEBEE!LOOK OUT-!"

Too late.Bumblebee was picked up by a large claw before one of his doors were ripped open, causing him to beep loudly in pain, before being dropped by the thing after it took the little sunshine out from him...both look up in horror to see it was a predacon, not any predacon, but it was Predaking.

And he looks piss.

Predaking held you close to his chassis, almost in a protective way, before growling at the two Autobots who dare take his sparkling away.But he couldn't kill them here, not when you were in the middle of it, he had to get you away from here before he could do such a gruesome deed. He didn't want you to be scared of him, he really doesn't want to be something that you would be fear to be around.He just wants you to love him as much as he loves you!

"C-Can we go home?...I-I-I wanna go home!"

Predaking felt you shivering in fear, not because of him, but of what happen way before he came to your rescue. Honestly, he wanted to offline them in the most cruel and brutalizing way possible but what could he do when he had you?Nothing.All he could do was fly, transform, and fight with blaster of fist.He was limited.

"I will give you 10 seconds to make a decision Autobots.."

Ratchet raises a brow, getting into a fighting stance "And that is?"

Predaking glares at them, cold and emotionless "You have the chance to call backup and leave or....you could offline right here, right now."

Bumblebee looks at Ratchet, for a second, before pulling out a blaster and aiming it at Predaking.Ratchet following suite.

Predaking sighs, rubbing your back in a soothing manner, before butting you down so he can transform "I was rather suprise you didn't save yourselves..." Predaking push his snout into your back softly, getting you behind him, before getting in a attack position "...but you two chose to be sent to your graves!"

"So be it!" Ratchet shots his blaster at Predaking, only to be blocked by his repaired wings.

"(Y/N) this is your chance to run, go hide, and don't come out!" Predaking demands you and you did, you ran behind a rock.

Now then, he can finally have some fun.~

Dreadwing POV

Scrap.Predaking is here, this was not the plan! I have to contact the Nemesis, to inform lord-.

"DIE!" Predaking spews hot flames at the Autobots, his beast taking control..

But one of the Autobots got him, making him crash into a rock.I was going to com link the Nemesis again but then I heard a painful scream out of the blue. I look closer to what may have happened but what I saw made my energon boil...The rock Predaking was forcefully thrown to was the rock were you hid behind.And now?You were struggling to get a large clump of rock of your legs, they were caught under them, and it seemed to pain you to utter agony....to put it simply, your legs were crushed.

Now, I want to kill a bot.Autobots to be exact.

When I got down there I see the scout fighting off Predaking barely, but my optics narrows as I see Ratch - the medic for the Autobots - rush to the girls aid.Nope.The only aid she will get will be from us, not an Autobot!

"Prime!We need backup!I repeat, we need-AAGGGHHH!"

I blast a blaster at his leg, creating a massive wound to which he may bleed out, before he crashed down a few feet away from the girl.As much as I want to aid her, I was to mad at what the Autobots that caused you such pain.

"Look at what you cause..." I picked his helm up, him grunting in displeasure, making him look at you whimpering in pain "....You Autobots cause her to be in pain, what is the good in that?!~"

Ratchet growls at me, his optics full of hate "We cause no such thing!You brainwashed her to think you are doing our jobs while we do yours! She deserve to know the truth!"

"The truth...

The truth is that she trusts us more then you Autopest!"