Act Like A Mech!

(Y/N) POV

This food is soooo good! I should give the pretty lady a hug before we leave!When I was eating Knocky wraps an arm around me - which I did not minded - lean in to his touch.I can hear his heart beat, it was rather soothing to me.

"Let's act normal for once.."Kevin whispers, stealing a fry "...And let's not get into a fight with her in the middle of it."

"Now that is the smartest thing you said all day Kev!"

"I know Blake, I know."

Steve looks at them before handing me a lollipop, it was (F/Flavor) "That may be the only shot we got for now, here, have a lollipop!"

I smile, taking the lollipop "T-Thank you Steve.."

Steve smiles before walking off "Your welcome sunflower!~"

Now Blake took a large swig of his drink - it looks like soda - before putting it down rashly, glaring daggers at Steve.Kevin scoffs lightly before grabbing Blake's hand and lightly kiss it.It cause Blake to blush a deep red before kissing Kevin's hand, littering it with kisses.Ew.Gross!

"N-No!Not in front o-o-of meee!" I cover my eyes, smiling inwardly "I lost everything that w-was innocent just now!"

Both Kevin and Blake were smiling wickedly before continuing it further.Creeping you out.

Ratchet POV

"Bee, stop trying to take my booze away!Do you need the wrench of doom boy?~"

Bumblebee - in holoform is called Bee - shakes his head, signing 'This is not good for you Ratchet, just stop drinking and tell O.P!'

I rolled my optics, not stopping "You know I don't like to disappoint him Bee, plus Wheeljack probably told him about it..." I took a long swig of my margarita, eyeing Bee's bug light "....If you don't want that, I'll take it."

Bee gives me a sour look before signing 'Yeah, not happening.' and throws away the beer.

Dammit.I needed that Bumblebee!

'You should go and tell O.P how you feel about him, he will list-.'

"Bee I am an old cranky mech that works then fight along their own kin.Plus, I see him already have eyes on Arcce....I feel like I shouldn't temp with anything-."

Bee gets up in my face, snatching my margarita out of my servos, signing quickly 'I know O.P more then anyone else on our team Ratchet! So get your aft up and be a man for him, TELL HIM how you FEEL Ratchet!' Then he finally thrown my drink away...

I took a few seconds to think. I really like Optimus, more then friends I mean, but I don't know how he feels about me?I don't want to be rejected, not again.My old spark won't be able to handle such sparkbreak....But Bee is right.Maybe it is time for me to stop mopping in my own fears shadow and become a mech who walks above them.I really hope your right Bee, please be right.

I got up finally, ready to go, Bee at my side "...If I get rejected, I will wrench you to death Bee."

'I think you already have Ratchet, let's go-!'

He wasn't able to finish as he ran over to a booth and punch a man in the face-....Holy primus Knockout AND Breakdown are here.Why are they here-?

"B-Bad man!Go away!" The little girl - the one he was supposed to revive - was here in this bar!

Breakdown got pissed and began to wrestle with Bee, Knockout was able to grab you - which you were hitting Bee on stomach shouting 'G-Go away you meanie!' multiple times - and run off.Oh, he didn't get far though.I took out my wrench - as drunk as I was at the moment - made a miracle by hitting Knockout in the head, right in the middle of com linking the Nemesis, and causing him to go out cold with you in his hold.You were panicking by all this happening out of the blue.

"K-Knockout!Breaky!Help us!"

I felt kinda bad for her, but I approached her slowly. As soon as she saw me though, she began to walk further away from me.Screaming for Breakdown more and more.

"Kid, I am here to help you, not harm you-."

"I-I don't trust liars m-m-mister!" She had tears streaming down her face, pointing at Knockout "...Y-You hurt Knocky!And t-t-that man is hurting Breaky!"

I kneel down, trying to earn her trust "But if we didn't do that sweetie, they could've hurt you in no time-!"

"STOP SAYING THAT!.." Your small face was turning into a outrageous red, your tears never stopping, as you yell at me loudly "...STOP SPEWING MORE LIES THAT AREN'T THE TRUTH-!!!"

In a instant, Bumblebee - in his alt mode - came right behind the girl before using his holoform to grab her and pull her in.Her screams were echoing out of Bee's alt mode repeatedly.

":::Let's get to the base, they had some 'company' with them.:::"

I got up, a suprise look on my face.So that was why he took so long to get out here and help me?

I nod, running to my alt mode, before com linking him "Your injury are you Bee?"

":::You know me so well that sometimes it ain't even funny!:::"

I drove up to him, giving him glare "Stop being so reckless!"

He laughs ":::Okay, now start acting like a mech!:::" and like that, we were off.