A Ending Is Always A New Beginning

Guys.....this is the last chapter of this book.I am so so so so so sorry for what I am about to put all ya through - your about to be attacked by the feels - but thank you for reading and giving your ideas and commenting on this!

I am going to start working on the sequel immediately, but I am wondering if one of you guys could make a cover for it?If you know how to do one, then please tell me!That would be great!

Like I said before, thank you guys for reading and enjoy the story!
°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Darkness, that is all you could see.You can hear voice, faint but clear, it was your family.But why?Why are you not waking up??..D-Did you die?..No.If you were dead then you would not hear anything...right?

"(Y/N).." Moon appeared, a sad look on her face "...I'm so sorry for not protecting you (Y/N)!"

Protecting?Yes, you heard her tell you of what to do for your safety, but why is she sad?Did you do something wrong?

"Moon?...Why are you crying?Please don't cry."

But the thing is, she never did.She cried like if her heart was shattered by a cold icy dagger.It was sadly soul taking.

"I promise to the mother of all sparks to prevent your powers to arise...b-but I couldn't do anything to stop it!I-It happened so fast-!"

SLAP!

You didn't know why you did that, watching Moons cheek become red as a cherry, a small hand print beginning to show, but you...you felt scared.

"M-Moon...Please tell me what is wrong, y-y-your scaring me!"

Nothing.She sat there, holding her cheek with her pale hand.Her eyes were duller and more dark, they looked soulless then ever, as more tears stream down her face.Now you couldn't help it, you were starting to cry as well.

".....your memories..."

You look up at her, confuse "W-What?"

Moon stood up, walking towards you quickly "I'm so so so sorry for what I am about to do (Y/N)..." She got you shoved to the grond, her towering over your small form, her hands glowing a deep yellow, her tears increasing more "....I-I have to erase all your memories, it's the only way-."

"NO!" You quickly got up but she pushed you down once more, now holding an arm behind your back tightly "MOON PLEASE!PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!THEIR MY FAMILY-!!!"

"Your my family, and as a mother I have to do what is best for my own child..." She then places her hand on the back of your head, everything around you becoming hazy "....I love you so much, I-I have to do this..forgive me.."

And then with both of your eyes going dull and dark, your memories were all erased.None was never saved or kept hidden, they were all gone.All you will remember when you wake up will be you walking in the forest, singing a song.A normal life.

Moon lets you go, knowing the deed was done, and soon did the next thing she could do.And that was going to act like you and get you out of the home you grew to love.But will you remeber it?No.She erased it all, no memory was left behind.Your powers?Gone.The autobots?Gone.The Decepticons, your own family?Gone.She left you nothing, just blank slots to fill up once again.....and this time, you will truly be alone in the world.

You were a bundle of little innocent, one big heart......and now?Now your lost.Who will save you now?

Shockwave & Predaking POV

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing-.

"You need to relax, besides you worked hard today Shocks." Predaking says, taking you out of the thing and place you in bed.You were still not acting like the (Y/N) they know.

It was very worrisome for the both of them.

Shockwave rub his optic, getting tired himself "...Maybe you are right, good night Predaking.." before exiting the place, returning to his quarters for the night.

Predaking nods, making himself comfortable as he could "You too, see you tomorrow."

But the thing is, he couldn't sleep.No.He was worried about you.He can't stop thinking of what is truly wrong with you.He...he just has the feeling to check up on you one more time.Just to reassure himself that maybe everything will be alright.So as easily and quietly as possible, he walked into the small home - holoform on - and slowly made his way towards your room. He knows your asleep cause once he took you out of the thing Shockwave made you were already knocked out.Once he made it to your bedroom door he slowly peeks inside, seeing a small lump under the bed covers.

He smiles, making his way over to his sparkling, admiring his little human "Sleep tight (Y/-..."

Then he noticed it.He tore off the covers to only see a pillow under the covers.No human was in site, (Y/N) was gone.

"(Y/NN)!!!"

Nothing.

Predaking ran out of your room, looking for any sign of his sparkling, but finds nothing "(Y/N)!!?WHERE ARE YOU??!?"

Nothing.

He quickly took a deep inhale of the air, trying to track your scent of (F/Flower) in the air, before jumping into his alt dragon mode.It took him several inhales to find it, and once he found it, he ran after it.

He was going to find you, he can't just loose you this soon.

He followed the smell - many of the Decepticons were pushed outta the way as he quickly make his way throughout the place - but once he got to the exit.He soon realized you were outside, into the forest that surroundsthe Nemesis still, walking further and further away.Your scent was fading as he got closer and closer.

"No...nononoNONO!" Predaking stops dead in his tracks, seeing that your scents ends there, at a small river, as the only item he could find of you was floating between two rocks, hanging onto a thick log.

You washed yourself of your scent, covered it up with the nature and mud, your scent was now no where to be found.You were gone.....for real this time...

Predaking callasped onto his knees, plucking the item of what little he could remember of you, a small red scarf, as he wept "(Y/N)....No....Come back please...not my little girl.."

But was his pleading ever heard?No.You were long gone, walking down the side of a road, making your way down to a new place.Your not the one in control no more, your 'mother' was, and she was determined to get you away from them.And to never see them again.

Ever.

As she forced your body to walk, you could see a sign saying 'Thanks for visiting Jasper!' on it.....

Like people say, the ending is always a new beginning.